Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: My apologies...

(York County)

Wink My apologies...

I need to apologize to a number of you guys and gals on here...

Over the past year or so that I've been a member, I have received some EXCELLENT knowledge, advice, input, and understanding. It's helped a newbie get his feet in the water (without stubbing his toe or blowing it off either).

I consider this along with some online and book reading (ala Massad Ayoob, etc) to be two of my pivotal knowledge sources.

Well, I never quite realized what the anchor was for until tonight. Just thought it was a nifty logo thing-a-ma-bobber. Well tonight I noticed it a bit more deeply. And well, I realized that I have failed to compliment and formally thank a great many excellent responses to my questions.

For that I apologize. And now that I am aware of the matter, I will endeavor to provide feedback to those members providing good posts and answers.

Sincerely,
    Jason "The Saj"

(Franklin County)

Default Re: My apologies...

Quote Originally Posted by theSaj View Post
    Well, I never quite realized what the anchor was for until tonight. Just thought it was a nifty logo thing-a-ma-bobber.
    It's a little scales, not an anchor.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(York County)

Talking Re: My apologies...

Crap, now I know I need new glasses and it's not just my poor skills in the accuracy department.

;-)

Actually, I think I realized that later...but for whatever reason anchor got stuck in my brain. Of course it was almost midnight and I should have been sleeping.