Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Perry County)

Default Tactical Arms Season 1

I received an email about this DVD going on sale and it sounded really interesting so I decided to pick up a copy through Intermedia Outdoors' online store. It was $20 plus shipping.

Apparently this was on the Sportsman's Channel?

I watched 3 episodes from the 1st DVD so far and I really like it. The 3 hosts were/are in the military - spec ops and such - and they seem to really know what they are talking about.

It's 4 discs and I think there are 12 episodes to the 1st series. Each episode is about 30 minutes and covers 1 gun.

1st episode was the AK-47, 2nd was MAG 58, and third was the MK 12 SPR. I had never heard of the last 2 guns so it was cool to learn about them. The MAG 58 is a light machine gun and the MK 12 is a sniper rifle based off the M4.

Each episode discusses the use of and role of the gun, it's parts, and it's history - all the while doing plenty of shooting with it. The hosts even do a little competition with the guns at the end of each episode.

Overall it's a pretty cool series so far. It would be nice if they could go a little more in depth with the info though.

Default Re: Tactical Arms Season 1

On Wednesday evenings the Outdoor Channel has a few interesting shows. Best Defense & SWAT are usually pretty good. There are a couple more decent gun related shows on that night.
    I work evenings & I set the DVR (My wife taught me how!) so I can watch them on my day off.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell