Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holster & Belt?

(Blair County)

Default Holster & Belt?

I would like you folk's suggestions of where to look for a leather holster and belt. I have several Galco holsters but none for my Glock 33.

I like Galco's 3-slot holster that works on strong-side or as a cross-draw. I am tempted to order one but want to know what you people have to say before doing so.

Does anyone else make a holster that works on both sides? Where do you suggest I look for a double layer leather belt?

Thanks!

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Holster & Belt?

The 3-slot is a decent holster. DeSantis pankake type (01) is also a good one of similar design

Belts: thebeltman.net

(Blair County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    The 3-slot is a decent holster. DeSantis pankake type (01) is also a good one of similar design

Belts: thebeltman.net
    Thanks Patriot. I will probably order the 3-slot. I will also check out belt man.

I was about to recommend the DeSantis Speed Scabbard, which is what I have been using for my M&P 9c. But while they offer it for a number of Glocks, 33 ain't one of those numbers. I guess you'll just have to buy another gun.

I recently had a belt made by Rusty Sherrick, who is a fellow Pennsylvanian. It warn't cheap, but it is the nicest belt I have ever owned.

(Lehigh County)

I've been buying jeans and belts, etc from www.DuluthTrading.com. Not a gun belt per se but heavy duty, double thick. (Here)
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Blair County)

Talking Re: Holster & Belt?

Quote Originally Posted by PennsyPlinker View Post
    I was about to recommend the DeSantis Speed Scabbard, which is what I have been using for my M&P 9c. But while they offer it for a number of Glocks, 33 ain't one of those numbers. I guess you'll just have to buy another gun.

I recently had a belt made by Rusty Sherrick, who is a fellow Pennsylvanian. It warn't cheap, but it is the nicest belt I have ever owned.
    Dang. Buy another gun? Are you serious. Well, OK!

Have had the urge to buy another pistol for several months but can not decide what to buy.

Does Rusty have a website? Where is he located?

(Blair County)

Talking Re: Holster & Belt?

Quote Originally Posted by LastManOut View Post
    I've been buying jeans and belts, etc from www.DuluthTrading.com. Not a gun belt per se but heavy duty, double thick. (Here)
    Thank you Sir! That belt does look good. Not sure what size belt I need and will probably get sick when I find out.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by PennsyPlinker View Post

Just for future DeSantis reference.

The Glock 40's 22,23,27 and
    The Glock 357's 31,32,33

use the same holsters. The Mini Slide is the same for ALL 6 as for the 01 and 02 just pay attention to Fullsize,compact,sub compact.

Rich W.

(Philadelphia County)

Galco for my Sig, DeSantis Speed Scabbard for my S&W; both are highly recommended. 5.11 Tactical makes a great leather holster belt that has a plastic insert inside it....it carries well and holds its shape great.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by LastManOut View Post
    I own two DTco. belts and they're great for IWB carry. However,they're not stiff enough for high ride type holsters. They will also stretch over time. Criticism aside, for 30-40 bucks they do a good job, considering that they're not really gun belts. You should also check out Duluth Trading's clothing. They make several vests and jackets that have TONS of highly useful pockets including 7 inside. The vests work beautifully as concealment garments without looking "tactical". I own a lot of their clothing and it's all quality stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast