Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: New Guy

Default New Guy

Greetings, I'm new. Been browsing the sight for a while and its pretty informative. Im just the average shooter that dont really no to much about the "black evil guns" you guys talk about. But i do like them, just not to knowledgeable about them.I know the basics of the more common handguns and hunting guns. With the way the economy is, i want to get more informative on my 2nd A right as well as all the guns you all talk about . As some may notice that my handle "bowhunter" seems to stick out in a firearm forum. But i'm here to learn and pester everyone with questions if i can not locate it in the search engines. I would also like to wish a belated happy new year!

(Blair County)

Default Re: New Guy

Welcome home. We've been waiting for you!

Only kidding. This site is a wealth of information, and "home" to a lot of us!

I too am new to EBR's, but the folks here have been giving me a quick education.
    ~ Luke... Come to the dark side... We have cookies! ~

(Armstrong County)

Welcome, you've come to the right place. Enjoy!
    The original point and click interface was a Colt Peacemaker!

hey thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the forum!

Oh, and BTW, us girls are members of the "EBR" (evil black rifle) CLUB, and we allow men in the club too!

thats awesome michele.. you can help me learn than too.. plus if your willing to help my girlfriend wants to get into shooting as well.. when we go looking i'll have to ask the smaller frame shooters for to tips on which ones to get

edit= no offense to anyone but when i type in "guys" i refer to males and females

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter View Post
    thats awesome michele.. you can help me learn than too.. plus if your willing to help my girlfriend wants to get into shooting as well.. when we go looking i'll have to ask the smaller frame shooters for to tips on which ones to get

edit= no offense to anyone but when i type in "guys" i refer to males and females
    Have your g/f become a member of this forum. There is allot of great reading here. And now with more and more females joining up she'll be really comfortable here. We do have a great bunch of girls here and we are all willing to help. Not only with shooting and guns but with other female related stuff.

Just be warned, once she gets her hands on an AR (EBR), you're going to have to buy her one. Just have her ask any one of the women here about AR's, we've all got one.

michele ill have to try to talk her into joining, shes always looking over my shoulder any how..

Can i ask how you and alot of others come up with your signatures with the boxed pictures?.. they all look cool

This thread will help with that question.

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/42...tml#post546029