Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default This site is great and so is everyone here!

You guys, gals, and others are great. To me, this is the best community a furry can have. I've learned so much since I've joined the forum, not only about PA law but federal laws as well. Of course I've learned about what makes the community, what we are all about, and how each individual here can put aside their fundamental differences and stand up for the rights we all believe in.

I wish I could mass rep all of you.

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Default Re: This site is great and so is everyone here!

Haven't seen you around as much lately. Been running around OCing in a fursuit? LOL

Had some visuals the other day, as always I think of you. Trickster Coyote is a witness to some thug murder and agrees to talk to a detective at the station about what he saw. Coyote is sitting there and notices a detective wearing an XD40 and gets all excited. He mutters "sexy sexy gun sexy gun". Next thing you know Coyote has grabbed the gun from the holster ( Coyote is lightening quick!), transformed into...a coyote.... and is running off with his sexy prize in his coyote mouth. Past startled LEO's, and out the door. Hmm also came up with Coyote in were-coyote mode running around at a furry con, and everyone keeps saying "nice fursuit man! thats a really realistic one, where did you get that, or did you make it yourself?".
    LOL, I am a woman...

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by gunperson003 View Post
    You guys, gals, and others are great. To me, this is the best community a guy can have. I've learned so much since I've joined the forum, not only about PA law but federal laws as well. Of course I've learned about what makes the community, what we are all about, and how each individual here can put aside their fundamental differences and stand up for the rights we all believe in.

I wish I could mass rep all of you.

Fixed it for ya.

(Montgomery County)

oh no---not a furry---. you guys are all freeks . Just messin with you. i'm sure you hear that kind of stuff all the time though. You are correct, this site is full of great info and people.

I've been really busy. I'm going to fly out to Pittsburgh today... I'm kind of sad I didn't finish my fursuit in time, but oh well. I was hoping to have the fursuit finished so the tourist sitting next to me on the plane didn't talk to me. *BIG PLUS THERE* However, I booked first class thinking I could get away with the room for my suit to sit down, but now I'll not only be next to a tourist who will want to talk my ear off, I'll be next to a snobby tourist who will want to talk my ear off. It is impossible for me to ignore the person or tell the person to please be quiet, I just can't act in the specific manner.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40coyote View Post
    Haven't seen you around as much lately. Been running around OCing in a fursuit? LOL

Had some visuals the other day, as always I think of you. Trickster Coyote is a witness to some thug murder and agrees to talk to a detective at the station about what he saw. Coyote is sitting there and notices a detective wearing an XD40 and gets all excited. He mutters "sexy sexy gun sexy gun". Next thing you know Coyote has grabbed the gun from the holster ( Coyote is lightening quick!), transformed into...a coyote.... and is running off with his sexy prize in his coyote mouth. Past startled LEO's, and out the door. Hmm also came up with Coyote in were-coyote mode running around at a furry con, and everyone keeps saying "nice fursuit man! thats a really realistic one, where did you get that, or did you make it yourself?".

Quote Originally Posted by XD40coyote View Post

Snatching the pistol is almost more acceptable than the mental image of snatching the fursuit.
    Last edited by King 5.45; June 22nd, 2008 at 07:06 PM.

(Lancaster County)

Like OMGosh! That is the sweetest thing ever! Maybe we can get together and make some daiquiris... LOL J/K with ya. I've learned a lot as well. (ASS KISS ON) I literally Idolize PA Patriot . (ASS KISS OFF) seriously... I have learned a lot. I seriously commend PAPatriot for all he has done for our basic rights!

Quote Originally Posted by jcheinaman View Post
    (ASS KISS ON) Like OMGosh! That is the sweetest thing ever! Maybe we can get together and make some daiquiris... (ASS KISS OFF) LOL J/K with ya.
    Tsk, tsk, tsk, such a terrible tease you are ...

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by gunperson003 View Post
    I've been really busy. I'm going to fly out to Pittsburgh today... I'm kind of sad I didn't finish my fursuit in time, but oh well. I was hoping to have the fursuit finished so the tourist sitting next to me on the plane didn't talk to me. *BIG PLUS THERE* However, I booked first class thinking I could get away with the room for my suit to sit down, but now I'll not only be next to a tourist who will want to talk my ear off, I'll be next to a snobby tourist who will want to talk my ear off. It is impossible for me to ignore the person or tell the person to please be quiet, I just can't act in the specific manner.
    Just start talking about open carrying while in a fursuit and how liberating it is. LOLZ

Sorry your fursuit wasn't finished in time, but please post pics of it when it is done. I saw some really quality ones when I googled furries and found a furry forum. One was a caracal cat headpiece, it was really realistic looking.

Hope you enjoyed my lil Coyote story. I have been trying to think up modern day Coyote stories, the old traditional ones are pretty funny, but I think Coyote needs to come into Today. Tricksters are timeless, and everyone needs the laughs.
    LOL, I am a woman...

we went over this already... im not great, im an asshole... lol
    This Space For Rent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast