Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Any experience with Crimson trace light guard?

I was thinking about getting one of these for my M&P 45. Are they any good? I have a Crimson Trace Lazer for it and it is awesome. Does this lightguard activate the same way? Or do I have to manually turn on the light each time I want to activate it? Is there a specific holster that will fit this combination?

Thanks, Isaac

(Blair County)

Default Re: Any experience with Crimson trace light guard?

You activate the botton for the light with your strong hand grip at the front similar to pressing the the button for the laser on the back. It's a pretty good setup IMO.

(Susquehanna County)

I just ordered one this morning. I have the crimson lasergrips for the gun currently, and I believe this light will help make this gun just right for night time! I cant wait to try it out!

(Susquehanna County)

Just received this Lightguard in the mail this afternoon! I installed it and tried it out this evening. So far, this thing is perfect! I am waiting for my new Crossbreed holster to arrive in the mail for this setup. I now have the S&W M&P 45 with the Crimson Laser Grips, Crimson Lightguard, Tru Glow night sights, Apex Trigger and an extended magazine. I love this gun! I have it sighted in with 230 grain Hornady hollow points. I feel pretty secure with this by my bed!