Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: Homemade masks are coming

The wife pulled several n95 mask out of the air. Said she bought them for when I clean the pellet stove. Wish I new that before I cleaned it last.

Saw this article the other day.
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/03/de-bla...for-n95-masks/
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Beaver County)

Heh. I have a 30 pack of them from HD that I bought about five years ago when i was refinishing drywall in the house. Just relocated them to a safe place.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jesemd View Post
    What cracks me up is the government's statement that under no circumstance should civilians wear N95 masks and how they are for trained professionals only. Well, back in the days when we thought Ebola was coming here, I bought a few N95 masks and sealed them up in an ammo can. I have been wearing one whenever I get within 20 feet of another person in public since this started.

Now I'm an arse hat because I didn't give them to a doctor somewhere. If I wasn't high risk myself, I would have. I just don't need a guilt trip about looking out for my family and being smart enough to do so. I guess I will have to get a scarf to cover up my professionals only mask.
    There comes a time when we need to think about #1 first and I'd say that we are there right now. Whether it be food, guns, ammo, fuel or even N95 masks. I was given a pack of those a couple of years ago when my neighbor helped me insulate down in my crawlspace and most of them are still here. Mrs. saw them and told me where they are (not where I thought they were) and I'm not parting with them. Nope, none for anyone else, I don't have that many. Look at what FUAC is going to do in NY after he got caught hoarding ventilators because he knew he was going to need them. And now he's going to send out the NG to take them from private hospitals who only have a few but have some that are not in use at the moment? We have thoughtless, self centered assholes in charge and we need to take care of ourselves...and each other if and when we can.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    (cut a piece of puppy pee pad to line the inside of the mask...that should stop it!!) Stop WHAT???
    Puppy pee, of course! Do you really want to breathe in puppy pee during a pandemic?
    Know your audience. Don't try to sell a Prius at a Monster Truck Rally.

(Chester County)

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Are these sew at home masks approved by the Board of Health, FDA, AMA, et al? All they are is a feel good thing, you know, like virtue signaling.

On another note, how long is one N95 or 95N (whatever they are) good for?

Incorrectamundo, my piscine stalker.

They reduce the range of sneezes of the wearer. They keep MY booger hooks off my beezer when i am strolling the aisles, admiring all the beautiful people at walmart.

And they make me look FABULOUS!!
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Allegheny County)

QUESTION:
    Do YOU cover your mouth when you cough in public?
    Simple question - using your hand the old school way, or coughing into your elbow - DO YOU COVER YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU COUGH IN PUBLIC?

If so, WHY?

and if so, why is wearing a cloth/homemade mask "stupid" or ineffective?
    I'll get a comfortable chair, because it's going to take some time for you to 'splain that one to me.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

These might prove effective in containing the release of offending air.

https://www.myshreddies.com/media

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    These might prove effective in containing the release of offending air.

https://www.myshreddies.com/media

I think the off switch Grandma G installed needs a remote control.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    There comes a time when we need to think about #1 first and I'd say that we are there right now. Whether it be food, guns, ammo, fuel or even N95 masks. I was given a pack of those a couple of years ago when my neighbor helped me insulate down in my crawlspace and most of them are still here. Mrs. saw them and told me where they are (not where I thought they were) and I'm not parting with them. Nope, none for anyone else, I don't have that many. Look at what FUAC is going to do in NY after he got caught hoarding ventilators because he knew he was going to need them. And now he's going to send out the NG to take them from private hospitals who only have a few but have some that are not in use at the moment? We have thoughtless, self centered assholes in charge and we need to take care of ourselves...and each other if and when we can.
    Well, this turns out to be pointless....I just took the boat out for a spin and dropped my stash of a few N95 masks overboard. They were tied to my gun case for safe keeping.

So Mr Govt, I no longer have any supplies at all. Don't bother to come here to get them. That is all.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast