heres the details from my craiglist post. i would trade the car for a sidefolder type ak + cash . let me know if interested. im selling my 91 crx , its a DX body, i just fininshed the body work. car has no dents or rust , slight dent on hood where honda symbol was but hardly at all. body is fresh. i put a light coat of black primer on it so it will be easy to sand off to paint car. hood is blue.all stock. no junk body kit or nothing like that never been taken apart. stock 13" steel silver rims. tires ok. fresh inspection till jan 2011, i work at shop. just aligned also . car has new calipers, pads and rotors, new master cyl and booster too. i converted the car from DX to SI. wiring is done right not rigged. si ecu, 1.6L motor. fresh rebuild i just did. only 100 miles on new rebuild. new bearings, new pistons, rings, new valve seals and all. completely redone. every gasket relaced too. new plugs , cap and rotor too. also new clutch. synchromesh trans fluid. 5 spd. car runs flawless. no oil leaks or nothing.car has intake and nice carbon axle back muffler. not loud or ricey. nice deep tone. still has stock cat and resonator too. si header stock also. basically a new car just needs paint. full interior. both windows roll down and up but the tracks arent 100 % right so u gotta do it slowly or replace the tracks. other than that nothing is wrong with it. 1600$ takes it. no less. i also have 2 spare motors and a spare trans and spare distributor and radiator i will sell with it but if u want all that the price is 1800$. no parting anything out. text me or call me at 4847944088 . mike

pics 4 anyone interested.