Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

It doesn't matter who we run. The dems have learned how to effectively game the election system and republican leadership seems powerless to stop it. I don't think republicans win another meaningful election ever. At least not until the country has collapsed and the survivors, if any, decide to rebuild with a bit more wisdom.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't care if we get Margaret Thatcher as long as they're equipped to do the job and I am not willing to check all the boxes of equity to determine who I vote for. Viva DJT, POTUS 2024.
    What do you consider being equipped for the job? I consider anyone with a clear understanding of the Constitution and unwavering resolve as being qualified for the job. I don't consider any presidents that held office during my lifetime were properly equipped for the job. Some came close but they waivered on issues.

I don't think anyone should be allowed on a ballet for elected office unless they understand the Constitution. James Madison believed the same that is why he worked with heads of school districts to make sure students didn't graduate without a basic understanding. He figured someone without a high school diploma would never be elected to office.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    What do you consider being equipped for the job? I consider anyone with a clear understanding of the Constitution and unwavering resolve as being qualified for the job. I don't consider any presidents that held office during my lifetime were properly equipped for the job. Some came close but they waivered on issues.

I don't think anyone should be allowed on a ballet for elected office unless they understand the Constitution. James Madison believed the same that is why he worked with heads of school districts to make sure students didn't graduate without a basic understanding. He figured someone without a high school diploma would never be elected to office.
    For me it's coherent, consistent, understands and obeys the laws of the land and wants them enforced. Additionally, a strong patriotic feeling and intentions to do the best for the nation.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by BearTHIS View Post
    F Trump, will not vote for him. There are plenty like me at this point. Nominate him at your peril and throw a bunch of incomprehensible clown arguments at me if you wish. He's a proven loser but masterful at conning a certain segment of people into the same ruse time and time again. Good grief.
    Yup

(Chester County)

More actual voters voted for Trump in the 2020 elections but that's not going to be the case in 2024 even if they actually counted just real votes. The deep state will also still be able to run their vote generator machines at full speed without a peep from Republicans because they too are in on it and support the democrats.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by BearTHIS View Post
    F Trump, will not vote for him. There are plenty like me at this point. Nominate him at your peril and throw a bunch of incomprehensible clown arguments at me if you wish. He's a proven loser but masterful at conning a certain segment of people into the same ruse time and time again. Good grief.
    Amen!! I couldn't have said it better myself!! Time for a change!!

(Allegheny County)

He would be nuts to leave Florida for DC. Stay in paradise with your hot wife.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by turkeyduster View Post
    Amen!! I couldn't have said it better myself!! Time for a change!!
    Good with me, enjoy watching your life spiral downwards. I'm already on the downside.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

With mail in "voting" in place, don't expect an "R" to ever get into the Whitehouse ever again.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Columbia County)

Who knows who is going to be on the ballot in 2024. In 2006 Hillary was a shoo-in for 2008 until a little known senator named Obama took it from her. In 2014 Jeb Bush was being groomed to be the next republican candidate until Trump came along and threw him of the stage. In 2018 it was predicted that Kamala was going to be Trump’s opponent before Biden entered the race. She got picked as VP because of her gender, race and she is in fact dumber than Biden and can’t outshine him on the campaign trail.

Destanis could be in the same boat as the aforementioned. In other words he is peaking too early. By the time the nomination process starts voters are tired of him.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast