Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caroline Avery

(Delaware County)

Default Caroline Avery

For the first time in all my Long history of voting, I will be voting for a 3rd party candidate, Caroline Avery.
    Good old Brian Fitzpatrick Has to go.
    He's a former fed who thinks that Only The Agents Of the government (lower case intentional) should possess guns.

You can't just leave the spot blank, because it makes it too easy for the rats to cheat by writing in someone else!!
    Please Write in Caroline Avery, Even if she can't win, it will show Good Old Brian that If we wanted a dumbocrate, we'd vote for a dumbocrate.
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Caroline Avery

Don haven't you heard?? It's scientifically and mathematically proven that a vote for a third party person is not a vote for that person but it's a vote for some person who is running against the person some other person thinks you should vote for.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Bucks County)

I'm writing her in instead of 2A, which is what I usually write in instead of voting for him.

She had more than enough votes to be on the ballot but little Brianna didn't want her on it.

I'd vote for Rob Reiner before I'd vote for Fitzpatrick.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    I'd vote for Rob Reiner before I'd vote for Fitzpatrick.
    OUCH!

(Bucks County)

Oh yeah. I'm actually excited to vote for Caroline. I hope it's enough to spoil Brian. Idgaf if we get a dyed in the wool Stalinist in his place. He's not too far off anyhow. He's a RINO, an alphabet boi (who, as Mrs. Avery points out, worked closely with Biden on the Ukraine situation in 2014), and a huxter riding his brother's legacy. Gotta go.
    To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    Oh yeah. I'm actually excited to vote for Caroline. I hope it's enough to spoil Brian. Idgaf if we get a dyed in the wool Stalinist in his place. He's not too far off anyhow. He's a RINO, an alphabet boi (who, as Mrs. Avery points out, worked closely with Biden on the Ukraine situation in 2014), and a huxter riding his brother's legacy. Gotta go.
    According to some people, not voting for RINO the Fitz won't cause him to lose.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    According to some people, not voting for RINO the Fitz won't cause him to lose.
    He'll win regardless of my vote.

I will not vote for a rabid anti gunner no matter what party affiliation they claim.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Bucks County)

Just saw this in one of my group texts.

(Chester County)

I was up Bucks County way on Saturday and every civic group and union has gigantic signs out for Fitzpatrick everywhere you go. Even the Humane Society had the huge signs out for him. That's what I call entrenchment. I thought that the Marine a few years back was going to crush Fitzpatrick in the Primary but it wasn't even close. To get rid of him you're going to have to #MeToo him or find a gay bathhouse story.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I was up Bucks County way on Saturday and every civic group and union has gigantic signs out for Fitzpatrick everywhere you go. Even the Humane Society had the huge signs out for him. That's what I call entrenchment. I thought that the Marine a few years back was going to crush Fitzpatrick in the Primary but it wasn't even close. To get rid of him you're going to have to #MeToo him or find a gay bathhouse story.
    Col Tom Manion lost to Patrick Murphy in the general in '08. He was a lying libtard West Point one termer.

Tom is a great guy, very down to earth. We met him at a party at the Admiral's house. I told him I was sorry he lost but I did my part.

He started the Travis Manion foundation in honor of his son. They do a lot of good for people in need.

https://www.travismanion.org/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast