Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Fulton County)

Lightbulb Where can i buy ammo by the pallet in PA?

Where can i buy ammo by the pallet in PA?

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Where can i buy ammo by the pallet in PA?

I'd imagine that at that point, you'd be dealing with the manufacturer or a local reseller.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Luzerne County)

Like to shoot do we? Fulton, at that point I think I would be more inclined to give AIM, Century, Ammo store or one of the other large suppliers a call and see what they would do. There may also be a "tax advantage" in doing it that way.

In PA there is Dan's Ammo http://www.dansammo.com/ who may be a good place to start if you wish to stay within PA.

PS. If you might be interested in "investors" I'm sure a post to the group buy forum could prove beneficial.
    Guns are good.
    If you can't fry it you shouldn't eat it
    Loud pipes save lives
    Mom spelled backwards spells....mom
    "Please don't squeeze the Charmin." ~ Mr. Whipple

(Berks County)

It's a bit far from Fulton County, but Ammoman over in Berlin NJ, usually has good deals if you pick up yourself (much better than the web prices). I have gone over and picked up a case or two in the past....but he does have pallet loads!

If you do want to go make sure you CALL FIRST and verify he is open, he has variable retail hours and check what you want that it is in stock.

I have had good experiences with him myself.
    "Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by fultonCoShooter View Post
    Where can i buy ammo by the pallet in PA?
    What are you looking for? I might be able to help.
    StubbyGear.Com
    Funny Name, Serious Gear!

(Fulton County)

surplus 5.56 or 9mm

im sure you get a awesome discount when you buy it by the pallet

(Westmoreland County)

Dan's ammo as stated above is awsome. Bought many many cases off him.
    Great to deal with and he has it by the pallet. However, he won't have oddball or hunting rifle caliber in quantity. Just the common stuff.
    my 2 cents

Default Ammoman ... What's up with him?

Quote Originally Posted by 762xIan View Post
    It's a bit far from Fulton County, but Ammoman over in Berlin NJ, usually has good deals if you pick up yourself (much better than the web prices). I have gone over and picked up a case or two in the past....but he does have pallet loads!

If you do want to go make sure you CALL FIRST and verify he is open, he has variable retail hours and check what you want that it is in stock.

I have had good experiences with him myself.
    Yeah, he seems like a nice guy in person when I stopped by a while back, when I picked up several thousand rounds of various caliber. Very nice, very pleasant, very sociable. He even loaded my purchase in the car for me. But he did ask me to call first as well.

This morning when I found out that I am pretty much out of everything for tonight, I called him up like he asked me to. Boy, did I have a bad experience! He was not helpful at all, telling me that he does not do retail sales, telling me that he is closing down his shop and moving (to an undisclosed location!!), that he does not accept credit cards, that he does not remember stock numbers, etc. I don't think that I had such a bad experience since I ordered photogear from New York.

I shopped there due to recommendations by several shooters on this site, so I know that there other members here that deal with him. Did I catch him in a bad mood, or what? And if he is shutting down, any alternatives in the South Jersey/Philly area?

I don't find his prices to be very good and I've been buying ammo for a few years. He's also a jerk in person at the gun shows as well. If he shuts down his operation...I won't be losing any sleep over it. I doubt that many companies will be willing to drop ship a pallet of ammo to a residential address.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    I don't find his prices to be very good and I've been buying ammo for a few years. He's also a jerk in person at the gun shows as well. If he shuts down his operation...I won't be losing any sleep over it. I doubt that many companies will be willing to drop ship a pallet of ammo to a residential address.
    Maybe the Army is willing to deliver? They can push a pallet out the back of a C-130.
    Freedom is paid with the blood of those who understand what being free really means. (Me)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - 1775 Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast