Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Activist gun owner’s help in PA requested

Kim Stolfer is asking for your help in fighting gun control in PA.

We have been losing the information war with the media about gun control versus criminal control in PA for a long time, we wish to change that, with your help we can.

We have been wining the fact based information war with lots of our state legislators, by shifting the debate in Harrisburg from law-abiding gun owners to forcing the focus on criminals actions only. For many years we have been shaping a crucible to forge the real truth out into the light, that we have a criminal control problem not a gun issue in PA. This criminal control problem is primarily caused by the district attorney and judges plea bargain away firearm cases in PA for a variety of reasons. Despites this reasons we all suffer the consequences of violent crime and intrusions on our rights.

Here how you can personally help us save everyone firearm rights in PA by fighting the next battlefront in the media of public opinion.

We have list of all of media outlets thought the state. What we don’t have is their email address, phone numbers, contact info, mailing address etc. and if available writers names that friendly or at least neutral towards firearms ownership with their personal email address.

Here is what we need volunteers to do. We will send you a list of media outlets names in your county for you to find the media information. We need it send back to us by no later March 21, 2008. We are going to do a massive batch email informational press package to coincide with our April 2008 event in Harrisburg; this media contact information is of paramount importance to accomplishing this task in the information battleground.

Kim Stolfer in appreciation of your help is also offering a FREE one year membership in Firearm Owners Against Crime with his deepest gratitude for helping all of US out with your time to locate this contact information..

If interested in helping out in this most important task please send me a PM with your email address and what county you live in and I will get the information right over to you by email.

My deepest thanks for any consideration of your time helping out is greatly appreciated.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Activist gun owner’s help in PA requested

I already happen to have a spreadsheet of this info for Chambersburg, PA and surrounding area. This includes entries from a couple of different counties. I've forwarded it on to Kim.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Franklin County)

Oops. Duplicate post.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Philadelphia County)

WhiteFeather, I have a few email addresses for Philly writers for some of the smaller papers (which are pretty widely read though)

If you send me a list of papers you want contact info for I will find it, I should have this list for myself as well.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Chester County)

I think this list at the top of the page covers most of Chester County

http://www.ccsites.com/news.html
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Lehigh County)

Sure, PM me the list and i'll do what I can :P

(Susquehanna County)

I'll try to get what information I can for Susquehanna and Bradford Counties, but the pickings are pretty slim! My Township and the nearby boroughs use the Binghamton newspaper as their official journal!

(Allegheny County)

Fyi

This list was created by scanning a hard paper document and making a excel spread sheet from the media list, Some of the information did not correctly transfer, other was wrong in original source document so the excel spread sheet listing is not correct. Some of the information is also listed in wrong spaces provided etc that needs corrected. Its just cut and paste, work nothing hard, just a lot of time required.

It’s just another mountain of WORK that someone has to create into an effective fighting tool to get our message state wide about the criminal control problem in PA, not a gun control issues.

What needs done is find media contact points cut and paste the following information into excel spread sheet, or if you don’t know how to use excel paste it into a word document, and I will cut and paste it later.
    Find media web site
    Contact phone number
    Email address to send news stories to.
    IF you can locate pro-gun or neutral reporter(s) that work for this media outlet copy /paste their names and email address also into file.

I spent ALL day Sunday and way into early Monday (17 hours plus crunching numbers) running all zip codes down and created a new category broken down by county listing that I will send to everyone that has kindly offered there assistance in the county in which they live in.

I took all 838 plus media outlet names that now are arranged by counties so I will send you those instead of the chaos list that I was given to work with.

All most of this information can be found on the internet, I really don’t have the time track down all 838 media outlets to obtain the contact information to get it done by myself before its required first tactical use in early April, and like always these activist projects are works in progress.

I just do not physically have the time to complete this project with all of my other volunteer research, writing projects efforts required before the April event in Harrisburg.

Yea I know I willing volunteered by time to Fight for Freedom, I didn’t have to, yet other have sacrificed far more than just their time so that their children were given our Constitutional rights that we now enjoy today, so I risk far less just to keep them intact as written.
    I like lots of you don’t have lots of extra cash to donate to the cause; still I do have my time that I can donate, I can do research; write position papers to fight the information war, this media contact list is another crucial tool in that battle.

But with your generous help of donating some of your time, everyone can spend a few hours tracking it down and each can do our little part of research, there by working toward a common goal accomplishing a tremendous lot for everyone benefit.

I will be contact everyone directly that have volunteer their time and getting information very soon to them.

I also have other writing / research projects required for this April event so if you want to help in other ways lots of work to do.

Thank you for your help and your understanding

(Centre County)

If I can help with Centre Co. please let me know.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Westmoreland County)

PM me info for Westmoreland County and I'll get on it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast