Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Support your local gun shops!

Greetings,

With all the notices of large corporate retailers either ceasing sales of MSRs or raising the age limits, this is the time to support the independent gun shops local to you. I'd much rather spend a few $ more than have my money go to a large corp who obviously doesn't care about our rights.

Look in the sub forum of "where to spend your money" under gun shops; you'll find plenty to choose from and can check the experiences others have had to assist your decision. IF you happen to pass by one of the corp stores and if you have time, stop in to let management know you'll NOT be spending any money there due to their new policies. Just as the companies that have severed ties with the NRA, we can play this game as well.

Regards, Jim

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Support your local gun shops!

Quote Originally Posted by jim-analog View Post
    Greetings,

With all the notices of large corporate retailers either ceasing sales of MSRs or raising the age limits, this is the time to support the independent gun shops local to you. I'd much rather spend a few $ more than have my money go to a large corp who obviously doesn't care about our rights.

Look in the sub forum of "where to spend your money" under gun shops; you'll find plenty to choose from and can check the experiences others have had to assist your decision. IF you happen to pass by one of the corp stores and if you have time, stop in to let management know you'll NOT be spending any money there due to their new policies. Just as the companies that have severed ties with the NRA, we can play this game as well.

Regards, Jim
    Does it count if my shop is an hour away even though there are several others within 15 minutes?
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.