Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Great Guy to deal with - John at Gun Dealer Online

I found Gun Dealer Online through a Google Maps search looking for a reasonable place to do an FFL transfer on a rifle I ordered online. Called John, got his voicemail, but didn't leave a message, I was just going to email him. He called back immediately and his price for a transfer is on $20 and was very good about faxing the FFL and taking care of everything. He's working on a retail location, but right now, he's working out of an office/showroom in his house. Very good at staying in touch and kept me updated on everything.

He ordered some Prvi Partizan ammo for my new Swiss K31 and after tax, his price was only $2.45 higher than the best price I could get online after shipping. I'll pay for good service and supporting the local business.

Anyway, excellent guy to deal with. Give him a try if you have an idea of what you want, he should be able to find it for you.

About his hours, he's flexible. This ammo he ordered on Thursday, it came tonight, but UPS didn't deliver until after 7pm. He called my cell phone and said it was perfectly fine to come get it tonight. I rang his doorbell at 8:10 pm to get it and we chatted about bit about guns and what not and I was on my way.

Anyway, check him out:
    John Radzik
    http://www.gundealeronline.com/
    1-800-516-1084

He's located in the Lancaster area.

Default Re: Great Guy to deal with - John at Gun Dealer Online

Forgot to mention that I ordered the rifle from Classic Arms on a Monday and it delivered on Wednesday. Everything about this purchase has been a breeze. Never had to worry about anything and it was my first gun purchase from an online dealer.