Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Lawrence County)

Default ...And you call ME racist. *edited to take "Kramers" name out of the mix

This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is.....

Proud to be White

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'.... and that's OK..

But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink...You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET.... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists..

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .. Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud..... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will.. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET... but getting very close!
    Last edited by Bmarshall91; July 8th, 2009 at 11:07 AM.
    "Do not use K-9 advantix on cats"

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: ...And you call ME racist.

There's some truth in every point the email makes--and yet, I'll bet you $100 that the author is a racist asshole, and that almost everyone who passed it on is also a racist asshole. Having a good point doesn't make someone not a racist asshole.

Never watched Seinfeld
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-12 View Post
    There's some truth in every point the email makes--and yet, I'll bet you $100 that the author is a racist asshole, and that almost everyone who passed it on is also a racist asshole. Having a good point doesn't make someone not a racist asshole.
    And why would that be ?
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
    And why would that be ?
    Why would I bet $100? Because I'm willing to. Why am I willing? Because I expect I'd win.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by tdyoung58 View Post
    Never watched Seinfeld
    That show was so effing stupid...I can't stand to watch that shit for 5 minutes... I do agree that white people are being forced to be more politically correct that any other race... I continue to do and speak as I please...I'm not racist per se' but I am glad I'm white...

(Lawrence County)

I am not in the least racist... and I POSTED this from an email i got because i BELIEVE in EVERYTHING this email says.

What WOULD happen if the cable company ran a "WHITE ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL"?
    (GRANTED SOME WOULD SAY WE ALREADY HAVE ONE IN THE SPEED NETWORK, AND OUTDOOR LIFE NETWORK, BUT THOSE PEOPLE ARE RACISTS!)

I want to start a fund to help white kids goto college. and ONLY white kids. How many of you think i'm racist now?

I want to start an organization that ONLY helps the further advancement of WHITE AMERICA. (naacp) I bet you think i'm racist now huh.

I am by FAR not a racist... but i find it rather unfair that there are all these programs for our "minorities" but none for us "white folk".

I don't know, I just saw this in an email I got and it got me thinking about race...and how some try to say that it's unfair towards THEIR race...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by tdyoung58 View Post
    Never watched Seinfeld
    Michael Richards' mental breakdown happened during a standup routine after the show was canceled. Not very appropriate stuff, so I'll just give a link instead of imbedding it. But here's his lame attempt at an "apology":

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bmarshall91 View Post
    I am not in the least racist... I am by FAR not a racist...
    Never said you were.

but i find it rather unfair that there are all these programs for our "minorities" but none for us "white folk".
    Well, you probably should have stopped while you were ahead. You saying you want these "programs"? "All these programs" are the worst thing that ever happened to minorities, and only exist because racist assholes (mostly Democrat) think they can buy black votes with handouts. And you want some of that?

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-12 View Post

This is the post that made me think that you were calling me a "racist asshole" I see you put "almost" before the words in bold, but that's where i got that idea.

and i really don't want those programs, just stating a fact. If there ACTUALLY WERE programs of the sort, they'd be shot down quicker then you could say WTF!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast