Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Pike County)

Default What would you do

copied from a memorial foundation page I follow on FB. This happened in Hawley PA in Pike county. It is a notorious area for local wanna be thug kids. I don't take my kids anymore because I have found drug parifinalia on more than one occasion.

Need help identifying a few of these kids. Last night I went down to check on the progress of the camera installation and noticed a group of teenagers near the park. One, possibly two, of which were on the playground. I immediately yelled for him to get off the equipment, asking him if noticed the signage that states no to go on. These were a group of punks who became mouthy, some were actually mouthy to the individuals who were installing the cameras. They actually stated to me that they were in the gazebo talking on the phone and doing there "drug deals". Not the type of individuals we want hanging around they park. Anyway, things escalated and I was pointing to them to leave the area and one of the girls came up to me and slapped me in the face. She tried to do it again and I held her hands away from me. While doing that her boyfriend came up and hit me in the head from behind. I didn't retaliate since they were just teenagers and called the state police instead. We were able to later catch the two who hit me and they will be getting citations/fines. The two teens were actually very mouthy to the police, absolutely no respect what so ever!!! We are still looking for a third teen involved who also was be mouthy. I was wearing a PSP shirt at the time and they thought I was a cop. Which surprises me even more that these kids would even swing at a cop. (If I Was, which I'm not) The one pictured in the first photo ducking behind the taller teen was yelling "FRIEN IS MY BOY, FREIN IS MY BOY. GOOD THING HE TOOK A FEW OF YOU GUYS OUT!!!! A real scumbag in my opinion. He is about 5'5" wears thin frame glasses with black frame. If anyone knows any of these individuals please PM there names. The State Police would like to talk to them. One of them drives this Green Dodge Durango. They hang out down at the park all the time.

Default Re: What would you do

The Frein line is sickening.

This punk won't be on the streets for long. He'll do something stupid again and get caught.

(Mercer County)

Put hands on me and I'll put hands on you. Male or female, makes no difference to me.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fdnavy View Post
    copied from a memorial foundation page I follow on FB. This happened in Hawley PA in Pike county. It is a notorious area for local wanna be thug kids. I don't take my kids anymore because I have found drug parifinalia on more than one occasion.

Need help identifying a few of these kids. Last night I went down to check on the progress of the camera installation and noticed a group of teenagers near the park. One, possibly two, of which were on the playground. I immediately yelled for him to get off the equipment, asking him if noticed the signage that states no to go on. These were a group of punks who became mouthy, some were actually mouthy to the individuals who were installing the cameras. They actually stated to me that they were in the gazebo talking on the phone and doing there "drug deals". Not the type of individuals we want hanging around they park. Anyway, things escalated and I was pointing to them to leave the area and one of the girls came up to me and slapped me in the face. She tried to do it again and I held her hands away from me. While doing that her boyfriend came up and hit me in the head from behind. I didn't retaliate since they were just teenagers and called the state police instead. We were able to later catch the two who hit me and they will be getting citations/fines. The two teens were actually very mouthy to the police, absolutely no respect what so ever!!! We are still looking for a third teen involved who also was be mouthy. I was wearing a PSP shirt at the time and they thought I was a cop. Which surprises me even more that these kids would even swing at a cop. (If I Was, which I'm not) The one pictured in the first photo ducking behind the taller teen was yelling "FRIEN IS MY BOY, FREIN IS MY BOY. GOOD THING HE TOOK A FEW OF YOU GUYS OUT!!!! A real scumbag in my opinion. He is about 5'5" wears thin frame glasses with black frame. If anyone knows any of these individuals please PM there names. The State Police would like to talk to them. One of them drives this Green Dodge Durango. They hang out down at the park all the time.
    He would have been in the ground, or I'd have been reloading when I noticed the threat was stopped. There are consequences for physical violence.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    Put hands on me and I'll put hands on you. Male or female, makes no difference to me.
    Agreed. This is the reason they are mouthy and swing on people, they don't think anything will happen to them. I'm 46 but can still hold my own for a time. If the attack keeps coming, I fear for my safety. Two or more young, able bodied and have shown a willingness to do harm.

Those poor babies will pay $10 a month on their citations, laugh and boast about the whole thing and continue their shitty lives

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    Yeah she would have learned what it means to be bitch slapped and the balls would have been beaten of her boy friend. I have no tolerance for young punks who know they can get away with assault time and time again with no recourse. Since they have no respect for the system of law that does not punish them they need to learn it from the streets they think they come from by a good old fashioned beating.

(Mercer County)

Those kids were definitely asshole punks but the guy didn't handle the situation the best way possible. He said when the teens were on the playground he immediately started yelling at them. That is not the way to handle a problem starting out. Now if he approached them and said "hey guys I know your just out here having fun, but it does say on that sign to not climb on top of the equipment, now I'm just doing my job I didn't make the rule, so could you please get down and enjoy the rest of your evening" I guarentee he would of gotten a total opposite response. If they chose to be jerks that's when he could tell them "I tried being nice and asking you respectfully, that was a warning now I'm calling the police" then call the police and move on with your life. No reason for confrentation

(Susquehanna County)

If they won't learn to respect their elders they better learn to respect their betters.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

Quote Originally Posted by wakefield724 View Post
    Those kids were definitely asshole punks but the guy didn't handle the situation the best way possible. He said when the teens were on the playground he immediately started yelling at them. That is not the way to handle a problem starting out. Now if he approached them and said "hey guys I know your just out here having fun, but it does say on that sign to not climb on top of the equipment, now I'm just doing my job I didn't make the rule, so could you please get down and enjoy the rest of your evening" I guarentee he would of gotten a total opposite response. If they chose to be jerks that's when he could tell them "I tried being nice and asking you respectfully, that was a warning now I'm calling the police" then call the police and move on with your life. No reason for confrentation
    Apparently you have never dealt with natural born shit heads before. This guy could have brought them a cake, a box of chocolates and a card with $20.00 in it and they would have told him to fuck off the same way they did the 1st time. It sounds like too me he did his job and hollered over to the shit heads telling them per the park rules to get off the equipment and for that he was assaulted.

There is nothing one can do right when dealing with this type of shit head epically when a shit head is of the female persuasion knowing that if she slaps or hits an older male she will most likely will not be hit back. I had the unfortunate pleasure of having shit heads of the white trash movement move in next to my condo many years back ultimately having to deal with both male and female shit heads. The police did what they could but it wasn't enough so I ended it. These shit heads will be back at the park doing to same thing looking for their next victim to roll or slap in a week. Maybe the next guy will say please and thank you before and after they slap and punch him.
    Last edited by Hodgie; October 14th, 2014 at 06:01 PM.

(Monroe County)

I don't see any pictures......?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast