Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Mossberg and CZ 52 left

Golden Eagle 7000 in 300 Weatherby Magnum, Grade 1. Made by NIKKO of Japan (they also made a line of Winchester rifles), circa 1974. These are similar to the earlier Weatherby rifles - deep blueing, incredibly beautiful wood (must see), Monte Carlo stock, no iron sights but has Redfield mounts and rings installed. Was used once on a successful Canadian moose hunt with a Gunchaps padded cover on- VERY minor marks, gun is not absolutely new but in exc. condition. PERFECT bore.
    A similar GE is being offered here- http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=120442476
    Here is a great description - http://books.google.com/books?id=tuV...sult#PPA262,M1
    Most of these seen today are 25-06 and 30-06, 300 weatherby mag is a fairly rare caliber for these. At least one box of ammo and some brass added, still looking so may be more.
    I have no way to post pics, so deal will stay local to ABE and Quakertown area. First $750 or trade for Dan Wesson 445 or maybe 357 max, S & W 29 (or 41 mag, 44 spec or 45acp). Will consider mil. rifles and pistols. All offers politely replied to. GOLDEN EAGLE IS SOLD

Mossberg 500 with wooden furniture, 26" barrel and additional cruiser-type handgrip. Great condition, well cared for. $200 or trade

CZ52 with holster, cleaning rod, ext5ra magazine, extra set of Zeegrips (purple and black camo, look great even if they sound terrible!)
    $225 or trade. C & R ok

Email to kennedyb.kennedy@gmail.com or PM here. I reserve the right to sell to whom I want, where I want, when I want. My references are absolutely impeccable...not bragging, just reassuring. Thanks for looking!! POB
    Last edited by Plain Old Bill; February 5th, 2009 at 08:48 PM.