Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A reminder about Trump and the 2nd

He is heads and shoulders above Hillary, Biden and any other prominent member of the Democratic Party. Is he perfect on the 2nd... No. (I am not forgetting bump stocks)

Is he worth voting for in November if the 2nd is big on your list of priorities. Simply yes imo. Every now and then it’s worth posting things that he does that no democrat would dream of doing. In fact I think it’s safe to say they would do the opposite. Can anyone even in their wildest imagination see Hillary declaring gun stores/ffls as being essential? Can anyone imagine what the courts would look like for the 2nd right now if Hillary had won?

The latest.....

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...irus-pandemic/

Donald Trump: Yes, It Is Appropriate to Defend 2nd Amendment During Coronavirus Pandemic
    Charlie Spiering18 Apr 2020
    1:03

President Donald Trump on Saturday defended challenging Gov. Ralph Northam on the Second Amendment during the coronavirus pandemic.

A reporter from the Wall Street Journal asked Trump during the White House press briefing if it was “right time” to bring up a Second Amendment issue in the state of Virginia, citing a message on Twitter from the president.

“I think that’s an easy one, that’s not even politics, we’re entitled to a Second Amendment,” Trump said. “To me that’s liberty … where does it all stop?”

Trump noted that the United States was selling an unprecedented amount of guns during the pandemic.

“It’s obviously a big issue, and then you have them working and signing documents and trying to take your Second Amendment away essentially,” Trump said, referring to Gov. Ralph Northam signing gun control legislation during the pandemic.

“I do think it’s an appropriate time to bring it up,” he added.

I know some supporters of the 2nd here don't like Trump because he is not perfect on the 2nd. I say 4 more years. If the 2nd is one of your primary issues don’t let Biden or whomever get the bully pulpit. Don’t let them get control of appointing judges. Don’t let them dictate what essential is.

4 more years!

(Mifflin County)

Default Re: A reminder about Trump and the 2nd

I watched it , he slammed Gov . Blackface real good !

He's my president.

trump is and has been the savior of this country. If he loses, kiss the u.s. as you knew it good bye forever.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by 379pete View Post
    trump is and has been the savior of this country. If he loses, kiss the u.s. as you knew it good bye forever.
    That's how I call it and I fear for what may come after he is done.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by 379pete View Post
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    That's how I call it and I fear for what may come after he is done.
    Especially if Beto really tries to go door to door and take those evil black guns!

Trumps done what I was expecting replacing 2 SCOTUS judges. If the D bags get back in they will try and impeach Kavanaugh because of MeToo lies. I hope RBG retires one way or another so he can get 3 SCOTUS judges in
    Dbags say they will expand the bench, do away with Electoral college, and mail in ballot harvesting to sway the elections from here forward.
    Yeah theyre getting desperate.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Especially if Beto really tries to go door to door and take those evil black guns!
    ....not sure if you were joking or not but they won't even have to resort to that.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    Trumps done what I was expecting replacing 2 SCOTUS judges. If the D bags get back in they will try and impeach Kavanaugh because of MeToo lies. I hope RBG retires one way or another so he can get 3 SCOTUS judges in
    Dbags say they will expand the bench, do away with Electoral college, and mail in ballot harvesting to sway the elections from here forward.
    Yeah theyre getting desperate.
    How do they get to make all these changes to the system just because things aren't going their way?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast