Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default Desert Deuce MTO

Placed order 5/18. Shipped 5/23. Delivered 5/31.
    Last edited by Misery Loves Shotguns; July 12th, 2011 at 05:45 PM.

Default Re: Desert Deuce MTO - Awful, just awful

Hello Kellen,

As I indicated in my call to you today, we care greatly for our customers. Your satisfaction is very important to us. I'm sorry for the 1 day delay in shipping your order. Our goal is to process orders in 2 business days (as stated on our website) and get them out quickly. To be fair, your order was placed at 10:51 pm Wednesday evening and was shipped the following monday. We do not ship over the weekend. You chose UPS Ground. UPS Ground From AZ to PA is 5 business days not including the day it was picked up.

I am refunding your shipping cost. We very rarely get a bad review as we have had very good relations with our customers and always work to fix any issue a customer may have.

To those that read the review above, I don't believe the majority of our customers feel this way, we are a family run business and care greatly for our customers, including Kellen and respect his opinion, although we respectfully disagree. If you ever have have an issue or a compliment, please contact me directly:

Kevin Hilding
    President, CEO
    Desert Deuce, Inc.
    623-533-6788

Sorry, double post.

Kevin
    Last edited by Desert Deuce; July 5th, 2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Double Post

(Beaver County)

Default Desert Deuce MTO - Update

Called me today, apologized and refunded my shipping. That was cool of them. Kevin said that they don't often get negative feedback and I can see that. I saw a lot of positive reviews for them but that's also why I was so suprised at what happened with my order. This doesn't change the fact that it took two weeks for my order to come but eh, shit happens. I'd probably order from them if I needed another MOLLE pouch before going to cheaper than dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by KDE870 View Post
    Placed order 5/18. Shipped 5/23. Close to my personal worst held by Tacticalshotgunner.com who took 8 days (YES, 8 DAYS!) to ship one part. Delivered 5/31.
    Having come from the State of Indiana, I have done business with TSG (Tactical Shotgunner) and I can tell you that their shipping times are horrible. Steer clear of them.

Kellen,

Thanks much for the fair response. You sir are welcome here anytime!!

Very respectfully,

Kevin

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Desert Deuce MTO - Update

Quote Originally Posted by KDE870 View Post
    Called me today, apologized and refunded my shipping. That was cool of them. Kevin said that they don't often get negative feedback and I can see that. I saw a lot of positive reviews for them but that's also why I was so suprised at what happened with my order. This doesn't change the fact that it took two weeks for my order to come but eh, shit happens. I'd probably order from them if I needed another MOLLE pouch before going to cheaper than dirt.

did you bother to call them first before bashing their business???? it's always a good idea to call the business first and see what the issue was and give them a chance to make it right before rushing to the computer to complain. judging from their response you are at least in part responsible for the lengthy shipping time because you choose UPS ground.

I am impressed that Kevin cares enough about his business to google everything posted on the intrawebz and hit it hard before it gets him some bad reputation.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Centre County)

Lightbulb Re: Desert Deuce MTO - Awful, just awful

...seems like a good ending for what seems to be an average shipping time for a smaller shop. If it were an in stock items from a huge vendor, like Midway or something, I'd be more fired up about the shiping lapse. Will be checking the Duece out on the interwebzzz....
    I don't watch shark week. Sharks watch FLICK week.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Desert Deuce MTO - Update

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    did you bother to call them first before bashing their business???? it's always a good idea to call the business first and see what the issue was and give them a chance to make it right before rushing to the computer to complain. judging from their response you are at least in part responsible for the lengthy shipping time because you choose UPS ground.
    UPS ground is not a slow or cheap delivery method usually. UPS delivers my packages in 3 or 4 days usually. For whatever reason, this one took 8 days . . .

I'm sure we've all had a bad experience with a business and overreacted. I've always been the type to admit when I'm wrong so I overreacted and now I feel bad because Kevin obviously is clearly not a guy who doesn't care what people think as long as he gets their money. Not like Anthony Arms. THAT is a shitty business that if anyone there gave a damn, a simple google search would tell them they're failing miserably at the SIMPLEST thing to do in the retail world. BEING NICE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS! Kind of unrelated though . . .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast