Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default Have you ever noticed the sky since around '99?

Have a look at this documentation on the changes in our sky
    http://www.carnicom.com/conright.htm

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Have you ever noticed the sky since around '99?

ahhh.... chemtrails.....

we'll never figure this one out..

while you are on the subject, research on the Chinese and their weather modification programs.

They got more than one, and they openly talk about it.

And yes, it works. (It's been working since the 60's!!)
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

I've seen this claim before, divining contrails is an oldie. Photos can be interpreted to mean almost anything in suitable context. I took these photos recently while testing a new camera. In the first two photos, which are less than six months old, the sky is clear and the contrails are quickly dissipating.

By comparing these photos to the ones posted at http://www.carnicom.com/conright.htm it could be argued that someone's running around cleaning the sky up over the east coast.

Obviously, there's a much simpler explanation. The web author apparently either doen't understand basic meteorology, or chooses to ignore it. He's asserting we're getting sprayed without our knowledge or consent, and fails to mention that a discharge in the stratosphere would be carried far off by the jet stream. This sort of operation needs to be carried out at treetop level, as evidenced by crop dusting aircraft.

As far as divining, could I then post a web page proclaiming a ecumenical vision based on the third photo? Hint: I won't.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PA Rifleman; April 18th, 2007 at 11:11 AM. Reason: photos

(Philadelphia County)

==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Allegheny County)

I haven't read these links yet, but could someone tell me if I need an UMBRELLA to cover my TINFOIL?

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Delaware County)

You have to invert the umbrella to direct the rays upward to be safe.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I haven't read these links yet, but could someone tell me if I need an UMBRELLA to cover my TINFOIL?

Just use a tin foil umbrella and you'll cover all bases.

I saw something about chemtrails on TV the other week. It didn't interest me enough to keep watching. Now, had it been about Bigfoot or Chupakabra... Oh wait, Chupakabra was on a few weeks before that and I did watch that.
    Dave G.

"Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates. It's quicker to pull your Smith & Wesson than to dial 911 if you're being robbed."

-Lieutenant Lowell Duckett, Special Assistant to DC Police Chief; President, Black Police Caucus, The Washington Post, March 22, 1996

FN Herstal FNP-9M 9mm compact
    Taurus model 85 .38 special

(Cambria County)

http://www.ejectejecteject.com/archives/000140.html

The chemtrails part is a little more than halfway down, but the rest is a good read regardless. Enjoy.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by NineseveN View Post
    http://www.ejectejecteject.com/archives/000140.html

The chemtrails part is a little more than halfway down, but the rest is a good read regardless. Enjoy.
    You must be getting dangerously close to the truth. Your Link has been taken down b those of the eye in the inverted pyramid.

The Truth is out there.
    ==============
    ~Samuel Adams

~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    You must be getting dangerously close to the truth. Your Link has been taken down b those of the eye in the inverted pyramid.

The Truth is out there.

*cue X-Files music*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast