Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cambria County)

Default WTS a number of guns and accessories, need to put some cash together...

Long story short, I'm in the midst of a legal issue (see thread here – http://www.pafoa.org/forum/general-2...out-cause.html) and I need to get some cash together to settle some debt. I have lots of items for sale, I'm asking for what the guns are worth to me, but I am intent on selling them all, so if you come up with a fair offer that's less than my asking price, we just might be able to deal. It never hurts to ask, I don't bite (unless I'm asked and you're a hot female or you taste like cherries).

For Sale: Sold Pending Funds
    Barely used Marlin 336w in .30-30. Gun has only a few boxes of ammo through it, very clean, I don't hunt, so this gun has only seen the range outdoors. Comes with Browning sling which holds 5 rounds of ammo, sling swivels and stock an Allen shell holder pictured as well as whatever ammunition I have for it if done face to face.

Upgrades include an XS Sight Systems Rear Ghost Ring sight with the stock front ($80 for the XS Sights). I do have the XS front which is also included in case you want a larger front sight. I also have the original rear sight and scope mount and includes an off-brand 9x scope.
    $360 (have just over $500 into it with the sights and sling)

Gently used Remington 870 Express Magnum 12guage shotgun. Factory 8-shot extension with a, a Midwest Industries single point sling mount and a Wilderness Tactical single-point sling. Also includes extra recoil Pad and an Allen buttstock shotshell holder. Has original box. Minor handling marks on stock and finish, some minor scuff marks on the mag tube extension.
    $250.00 (have over $300 into it).

Remington 870 Police Magnum 12guage shotgun with a Hogue Rubber forend (this is the best forend I've ever found on a shotgun) and Hogue buttstock (shorter LOP). Will also include stock synthetic forend, buttstock with a Kick-eez cheekpad and Pachmayr decelerator pad, magazine tube cap and spring and original follower. 18" barrel with XS Sight Systems Tritium rifle sights, a Wilson Combat 2 round extension and spring, hi-viz follower and a TacStar 6-Round side saddle. Also includes a black soft gun case.

Pics of the XS Sights:

This was a hard-use gun, functions 100% with all buckshot I've tried in it (too many brands to remember) and runs birdshot flawlessly. Slugs run fine, though as with all smoothbore guns, it has rounds it favors (this one seems to shoot well with Winchester SuperX and Federal slugs). The finish was worn when I got it as a police trade-in gun, so the purchaser might want to opt to have it refinished if they prefer a pretty gun.
    $325.00 (have over $525.00 into it).

FN FNP-9 SAO. Single Action Only (like a 1911) variant of the FNP in stainless. This gun isn't easy to find and it comes at a premium above the more readily available DA/SA model. I had the alloy guide rod upgraded from FN to the new steel model, but will include the original alloy model of course. The gun has a nice, crisp trigger for a polymer auto and a short reset, very 1911-like. Read my full review on it here: http://www.pafoa.org/forum/pistols-4...ao-review.html.

Comes with 3 17-round magazines and factory FN case. Almost indistinguishable from new. Comes with original case, extra backstrap and manual along with a Hogue Handall (IIRC) slip-on rubber grip.

$450.00 (runs about $530 new when you can find the SAO model, about $490 for the more common DA/SA variant)

Excellent condition Springfield Armory Loaded 5” Government Lightweight 1911 Bi-tone with the cocobolo crossed cannon grips. Has a Wilson Combat stainless steel extended slide stop, Smith and Alexander magwell/mainspring housing, Ed Brown mainspring, plunger and pin. Includes some Ed Brown 1911 replacement/backup pins and springs and 3 Tripp Cobra mags (8 rounders). Includes original case and manual, original mainspring housing with integral lock and key, original slide stop and a set of black Falcon ErgoXT grips.

$750 (have nearly $1000 into it)

Rossi 2" .357/.38 5-shot revolver in the shiny chrome/nickel finish. Shot less than a box of ammo through it. Makes a great winter-coat pocket gun. Does not includes original box or manual (unless I find where I packed them). Lifetime warranty (they currently service the gun even if you’re not the original owner –they don’t even check that I know of). Sorry about the poor picture, gun is pretty much indistinguishable from new, but the flash makes it look pretty strange.

$250.00 (runs about $300 new)

Taurus Model 66 7-shot 6.5" revolver in stainless steel with about 3 boxes of ammo through it. Includes 2 HKS 7-shot speed loaders, a Bianchi Ranger HuSH field/shoulder rig whatever ammunition I have for it if done face to face (Buffalo Bore hardcast). Includes original grips, Taurus box and manual. Lifetime warranty (they currently service the gun even if you’re not the original owner –they don’t even check that I know of).

$325.00

For Sale: Sold Pending Funds, again!
    Cobra Arms stainless steel .38spl 2-shot derringer. Makes a nice little pocket gun for a manly man with strong thumbs.
    $70

Factory Springfield Amory 3-dot Novak-style night sights for 5” 1911's (taken off a SA loaded model)
    $60

LaserMax LMS-UNI Uni-Max Rail Mount Laser
    Mounted on a Walther P99 and used for a few months, original batteries are still going strong.
    $85

I'm intent on parting with the firearms and items, so please, if the asking price seems too high for you, make me a reasonable offer and we'll talk. The prices I've listed are what the guns are worth to me, minus a small percentage for being used. I'm looking to try and recoup what this whole ordeal has cost me and put aside enough to move out of the area as soon as possible, but I'm not looking to rip anyone off. I'm not really interested in trades, but it never hurts to ask (though there's not much I want or need and trading a gun just to sell it seems pointless). I'd prefer face-to-face sales (FFL needed for the handguns obviously) but will ship for the cost of shipping after receiving a copy of the receiving dealer's FFL (and payment of course). I prefer postal money orders for payment by mail and cash face-to-face, but I can be somewhat flexible if necessary.

If an interested buyer wants additional pictures of certain areas, no problem, just ask and I'll do what I can.

Thanks,
    NineseveN

P.S.
    I prefer contact by e-mail, but PM's work too. if you e-mail me, please be sure to include your PAFOA.org username so I can keep track of who's who.

Edited to add: due to the sheer volume of inquiries and offers I'm receiving, please be patient, I do have to work some today too, so I will reply and as long as your offer saying "I'll take it" comes before someone else's, you're good to go and I won't jump over you, even for a higher offer.

Edited to update sold/for sale status...
    Last edited by NineseveN; October 25th, 2008 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Updating sold/for sale status without bumping the thread 10 times today. :)