Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Another hate crime not reported, but an example of what gun control allows

Ok if this is the wrong place sorry, but this is about guns. Once again a black mob attacks a white couple and the media is silent. It is in NY so it would have been very hard if not impossible to have a permit. I really think people are starting to plan attacks with logic the victim is defenseless.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ge...arried-couple/

They give a link at the end of the article to a book. I did not write the book and dont agree with the language.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

Default Re: Another hate crime not reported, but an example of what gun control allows

That could have been the president's son or daughter in that mob!
    In order to get intelligent answers you must speak intelligently.

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

Default Re: Another hate crime not reported, but an example of what gun control allows

Oh, please. It can't be a hate crime, the victims were white.

(York County)

whites should know better than to be a victim fucking white newbies

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by HUHwhat View Post
    whites should know better than to be a victim fucking white newbies
    He should have never gotten out of his mightymobile.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    He should have never gotten out of his mightymobile.
    I was thinking the same thing when I read that.
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Bucks County)

It's the same level and brand of injustice as the supreme court affirmed affirmative action. It's a continuance of affirmative action...more bending over backwards to give them the chances they were screwed out of.

The concept of hate crimes is a poor gauge of criminal intent and an insult to those not covered by the concept.

What faith in justice can come from the precept that someone brutalized for reasons other than hatred is a lesser victim than one brutalized with hatred?
    You are white, and your white grandmother is punched, kicked and beaten for her purse. Your white sister is punched, kicked and beaten for her purse while being called a white mf'er. Your sister is worth more, has more value than, your grandmother? Her situation is more serious? More heinous?

Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazylaser View Post
    That could have been the president's son or daughter in that mob!
    I was thinking the same exact same thing.

Am I the only one who wondered "What if that had been Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia. PA and they picked on the wrong person with a ccdw"?
    Last edited by bluedog46; October 21st, 2013 at 05:15 PM.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    ...The concept of hate crimes is a poor gauge of criminal intent and an insult to those not covered by the concept...

Get real.
    What he said. I would have expected responses more akin to Bang's post.

I'm not 'picky' as to what my assailant is calling me as he tries to cause me grave bodily injury or death.

If I have to employ force to protect myself or my family, I will not be taking your melanin levels into consideration; whether mine made you attack me will make no difference in my reaction.

Hang them. In public. On television. Every one of them. And quickly too. There is no purpose to keeping them alive even one more minute. They contribute nothing to anything, and I bet if you look at their *tab* they've taken many hundreds of thousands in freebies to get to where they are today.

The money we producers give to the takers is a bad investment. All we get is baby machines and criminal sperm donors. Despite free food, free housing, free everything. Despite affirmative action, equal opportunity, every law on the books that assures them preferential treatment to more qualified humans. And all we get is these criminals.

A good investment is in some 2x4's and a good length of rope. Problem solved. Obama can even attend his sons' funeral.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast