Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default HK .40 EFK fire dragon Barrel

barrel is ported and sticks out 1 5/8" past the slide. Has about 100rnds through it. I no longer have gun so barrel is laying in my cabinet.
    asking $130.00 (price at bottom of page is MSRP)

Description below is from EFK's Website...... Click Link for pics https://www.efkfiredragon.com/products.php?cat=27

"THESE ARE SOME OF THE FINEST PISTOL BARRELS MADE IN THE WORLD!
    the finest material available (type 416 Stainless Steel)
    Machining processes are accomplished on CNC equipment for the highest "close tolerance" production
    Heat treating is done in a vacuum furnace for a clean, consistent hardness of 43-45 Rc.
    Barrels are bored and rifled using ECM process (Electro Chemical Machining). This process produces greater accuracy (+/- 50 millionths of an inch!) and a superior finish (16 RMS or better). It also creates less stress than button broach cutting resulting in a more accurate and durable barrel.
    The end result is a good looking, top quality barrel with consistent, accurate, long-lasting performance. And don't forget the service! We deal with our customers on a personal level to ensure their complete satisfaction with every product we sell."
    Price: $184.99 <------EFK's retail price
    I'm asking $130 I prefer FTF, could ship if i had to
    I march before the martyred world, An army for the fight. I speak of great of heroic days of victory and might. I hold a banner drenched in Blood, I urge you to be brave...I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your Grave. Your bones will build my palaces, Your eyes will stud my crown...FOR I AM MARS THE GOD OF WAR, AND I WILL CUT YOU DOWN.

(York County)

Default Re: HK .40 EFK fire dragon Barrel

For a .40 USP
    Last edited by Fineglock9; September 19th, 2008 at 07:52 PM.
    I march before the martyred world, An army for the fight. I speak of great of heroic days of victory and might. I hold a banner drenched in Blood, I urge you to be brave...I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your Grave. Your bones will build my palaces, Your eyes will stud my crown...FOR I AM MARS THE GOD OF WAR, AND I WILL CUT YOU DOWN.

(York County)

Bump to top

(York County)

no HK shooters out there?