Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 10/22

(Philadelphia County)

Default New 10/22

So I just went down to SPAG yesterday and put down the deposit for a 10/22, and then today I bought the tech sights TSR200. Needless to say I'm anticipating picking up the gun.

I was wondering if there was anything I should know about the 10/22s aside from the fact that you can customize them until they're nigh unrecognizable.

Anyone know if Remington Golden-Bullet HPs work well in the gun?
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” ~Samuel Adams

You cannot invade America. There is a rifle behind every blade of grass.” ~ Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: New 10/22

Nice! watch out they multiply like rabbits. Pretty soon you'll have two or three. I've always had good luck with the federal bulks, and cci mini mags. check out this site www.rimfirecentral.com. (assuming you havn't already)
    Last edited by ratherbshootin; May 20th, 2008 at 04:02 PM.
    Speak softly and carry a big Glock.

(Chester County)

Stay away from www.rimfirecentral.com Those bastitches over there will help ya spend a ton of money.

Congrats and enjoy it!!

One last thing... When ya do get it, post some pics.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Philadelphia County)

Will do. I should have the gun by Friday and the tech sights by Tuesday of next week. So I'll probably have pics up within 2-3 weeks.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” ~Samuel Adams

You cannot invade America. There is a rifle behind every blade of grass.” ~ Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

(Luzerne County)

You can spend a lot of money modifying a 10/22 or you can leave it as a plain jane and still have a great plinker..
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Philadelphia County)

I'm just putting tech sights on it, a sling, and getting some extra 10-round magazines for it. Maybe a high-cap magazine or two eventually.

(Bucks County)

And so it begins....

Mt Holly, NJ/Southampton, PA, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jon'76 View Post
    I'm just putting tech sights on it, a sling, and getting some extra 10-round magazines for it. Maybe a high-cap magazine or two eventually.
    LOL. Thats what you say now. I was going to keep mine nice and simple too. I failed and so will you.

It now sports a Green Mountain stainless bull barrel, Hogue stock, Leupold 2-7x28, Power Custom trigger goodies, and a Volquartsen extractor.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyferg View Post
    LOL. Thats what you say now. I was going to keep mine nice and simple too. I failed and so will you.

It now sports a Green Mountain stainless bull barrel, Hogue stock, Leupold 2-7x28, Power Custom trigger goodies, and a Volquartsen extractor.

what model shotgun is that on the left . ??

Mt Holly, NJ/Southampton, PA, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus View Post
    what model shotgun is that on the left . ??
    Rem 870 Police

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast