Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Take it all the way to the Supreme Court I say. Fill every nook and cranny. Investigate every possible option And then when it doesn*t work.....pack yo shit Mr. President and head to Florida. Pray that we hold on to the Senate.
    It's so cute how you think that the results of a massively* fraudulent election can tell you anything at all about who the voters actually voted for.

(* 900 THOUSAND questionable votes in PA alone!)
    No more signature 'cause it's 2020

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by EWTHeckman View Post
    It's so cute how you think that the results of a massively* fraudulent election can tell you anything at all about who the voters actually voted for.

(* 900 THOUSAND questionable votes in PA alone!)
    I have no clue what you are talking about. Did you not just see me say to investigate ??? What more do ya want ???
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I have no clue what you are talking about. Did you not just see me say to investigate ??? What more do ya want ???
    This:

And then when it doesn*t work.....pack yo shit Mr. President and head to Florida.
    Presumes a conclusion that is far, FAR from settled, and is, in fact, in serious question.
    No more signature 'cause it's 2020

(Bucks County)

ABC ran into noon start time on the noon news to continue to feature Biden encouraging the masses to wear a mask for a few more months. Behind him in white lettering was Office of the President Elect.

Really?? He has not been declared, pending current law suits. More smoke and mirrors Dem shit.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    ABC ran into noon start time on the noon news to continue to feature Biden encouraging the masses to wear a mask for a few more months. Behind him in white lettering was Office of the President Elect.

Really?? He has not been declared, pending current law suits. More smoke and mirrors Dem shit.
    I mean cut the guy some slack, he thinks hes in china.

(Chester County)

Proving voter fraud in order to change election outcome is not as simple as "was there any?".

They would need to prove:
    (1) that there was fraud in a specific state in the 2020 election
    (2) which candidate or candidates it benefited from it (there are a number of uncorroborated stories of attempted fraud that would benefit Trump, not just Biden)
    (3) how much did it happen in each state where it happened? (or, is it enough to change the outcome in that state?)

Each of those things must be proven with enough evidence to stand up in court, not just the court of public opinion. Like in A Few Good Men, it doesn't matter what someone believes. It matters what they can prove (and what the judges allow in as evidence).

If all of these are proven, it still doesn't instantly change the outcome of the election or guarantee who would be president. "Reelection" is not a default state, so the incumbent does not automatically win. Most likely, the entire election result would be discarded.

While proof of massive fraud could lead to the election being rerun, there is another way it could go.

The 12th Amendment gives the House of Representative the power to vote on a winner if the election results do not produce a clear winner. In an interesting twist, they vote by state... so it's really hard to tell how that would go. Some states have one representative of each party and there's no rule that they vote for their own parry. It could lead to some really interesting negotiations.

If a president isn't selected by Inauguration Day, it looks like the line of succession would apply, so Speaker of the House would act as president until it is worked out. Most likely that would be Madam Speaker Pelosi.

(Chester County)

How many illegals voted in Santifiying cities?

(Bucks County)

FBI/DOJ could prove the fraud. Sidney Powell has outlined how already.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Quote Originally Posted by PaTom View Post
    Proving voter fraud in order to change election outcome is not as simple as "was there any?".

They would need to prove:
    (1) that there was fraud in a specific state in the 2020 election
    (2) which candidate or candidates it benefited from it (there are a number of uncorroborated stories of attempted fraud that would benefit Trump, not just Biden)
    (3) how much did it happen in each state where it happened? (or, is it enough to change the outcome in that state?)

Each of those things must be proven with enough evidence to stand up in court, not just the court of public opinion. Like in A Few Good Men, it doesn't matter what someone believes. It matters what they can prove (and what the judges allow in as evidence).

If all of these are proven, it still doesn't instantly change the outcome of the election or guarantee who would be president. "Reelection" is not a default state, so the incumbent does not automatically win. Most likely, the entire election result would be discarded.

While proof of massive fraud could lead to the election being rerun, there is another way it could go.

The 12th Amendment gives the House of Representative the power to vote on a winner if the election results do not produce a clear winner. In an interesting twist, they vote by state... so it's really hard to tell how that would go. Some states have one representative of each party and there's no rule that they vote for their own parry. It could lead to some really interesting negotiations.

If a president isn't selected by Inauguration Day, it looks like the line of succession would apply, so Speaker of the House would act as president until it is worked out. Most likely that would be Madam Speaker Pelosi.

FULL DISCUSSION HERE:

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366876
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Centre County)

[QUOTE=Bang;4311430]FBI/DOJ could prove the fraud. QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!
    Let's go Brandon!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast