Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default WTS: Assorted Pistols, Rifles - York, PA area

Changed my mind. No longer on the market.

Last edited by T Durdin; July 19th, 2007 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Not for sale. Too bad, so sad
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.

Default Re: WTS: Assorted Pistols, Rifles - York, PA area

Hey dude, good luck with the business deal, eh......look like you are clearing out most of what were in the safe, he he heh..

I will check back when you post some pics. Take care.

1FingrCHan

(York County)

Might be interested in a few - see how the show goes this weekend. Are you going?
    StubbyGear.Com
    Funny Name, Serious Gear!

(Lancaster County)

Talking Re: WTS: Assorted Pistols, Rifles - York, PA area

Quote Originally Posted by Stubby View Post
    Might be interested in a few - see how the show goes this weekend. Are you going?
    Probably won't be going, too tempting to spend $$$. Sunday's out anyway - I'll be in the People's Rep. of New Jersey-stan. Hope I make it back alive.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.

(Lancaster County)

A guy backed out of the AR deal-

Other takers, Anyone ......

Bueller, Bueller??

Willing to negotiate for best pricing!!

(Berks County)

Do you have any pictures of the Italian Manlicher-Carcano?
    Freedom is paid with the blood of those who understand what being free really means. (Me)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - 1775 Benjamin Franklin

(Lancaster County)

I can get you some, will post tomorrow.

(Lancaster County)

Added Carcano Pics. Admittedly that camera sucks, I'm looking into borrowing a better one so's youse PAFOA'ers can get a better look.

(Lancaster County)

Revised pricing on guns

(Lancaster County)

Bump on this.......

Anybody on the fence here, let me know, maybe we can negotiate for what you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast