Interesting comparison here. If true, it certainly destroys the "he's just a guy that lives in my neighborhood" explanation offered by Ayers

http://experimentumcrucis.blogspot.c...hostwrote.html

“I picture the street coming alive, awakening from the fury of winter, stirred from the chilly spring night by cold glimmers of sunlight angling through the city.” Bill Ayers, Fugitive Days.
“Night now fell in midafternoon, especially when the snowstorms rolled in, boundless prairie storms that set the sky close to the ground, the city lights reflected against the clouds.” Barack Obama, Dreams From My Father.
From Dr. Cashill's analysis:

These two sentences are alike in more than their poetry, their length and their gracefully layered structure. They tabulate nearly identically on the Flesch Reading Ease Score (FRES), something of a standard in the field.

The “Fugitive Days” excerpt scores a 54 on reading ease and a 12 th grade reading level. The “Dreams’” excerpt scores a 54.8 on reading ease and a 12 th grade reading level. Scores can range from 0 to 121, so hitting a nearly exact score matters.

Here are the links to the great find:

Part I
Did Bill Ayers Write Obama’s “Dreams”?
Part II Deconstructing the Text
Part III Why it Matters

And if that wasn't enough, we have this:

More Proof Ayers Ghosted Obama's "Dreams"