Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TARGET MASTER? ANYBODY GOING

is anybody going to target master this friday?

(Chester County)

Default Re: TARGET MASTER? ANYBODY GOING

Is something going on there or are you just asking for the hell of it? If something cool is going down there, I'm all over it.

(Philadelphia County)

What's going on down there? I might be tempted to meet up with a few of you guys.

(Delaware County)

I may be going just for the hell of it. Don't have a gun but applied for LTCF and need to practice and try some handguns out.

(Chester County)

I'm going after work on Friday, unless something comes up.

Want me to bring that Scandium 1911PD Commander for you to try out, mtp81?
    The material presented herein is for informational purposes only, is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date, does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT act or rely on any information in this post or e-mail without seeking the advice of an attorney YOU have retained.

In plain English, while I am an attorney, I'm NOT your attorney, and I'm NOT giving you legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kypt View Post
    Is something going on there or are you just asking for the hell of it? If something cool is going down there, I'm all over it.
    no, nothings going on. just want to throw some lead down range..

(Chester County)

For you guys who have used the ranges at both French Creek outfitters and Target master, which range do you like better? I've shot at french creek outfitters a bunch of times but never targetmaster, both places are about an equal distance from me.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Slingshot Engaged View Post
    For you guys who have used the ranges at both French Creek outfitters and Target master, which range do you like better? I've shot at french creek outfitters a bunch of times but never targetmaster, both places are about an equal distance from me.
    I have shot several times at both ranges and I think that both facilities are very good. My deciding point between these two business is that in the several dozen times that I have visited TargetMaster in Chaddsford, PA is that the staff in the store is just plain unfriendly. I have observed them many times over the course of my many visits "window shopping" that they are equally short and lacking in any sense of customer service with most of their customers. Just my opinion.

As a result I drive the extra miles from where I live to give my business to French Creek. They are also my primary window shopping venue as well.

(Chester County)

I prefer Targetmaster. I've never had a problem with the staff -- they're all great guys. But then again, I've been shooting there a couple times a week for years.

I suspect that they seem a little unfriendly at first simply because they tend to get a lot of folks coming up from the hood in Wilmington, or out from Philadelphia to try to do straw buys. I watch them bounce a straw buyer at least once every couple weeks.

I don't think French Creek has that problem, which probably makes them a little less cranky.
    The material presented herein is for informational purposes only, is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date, does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT act or rely on any information in this post or e-mail without seeking the advice of an attorney YOU have retained.

In plain English, while I am an attorney, I'm NOT your attorney, and I'm NOT giving you legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by shermdo View Post
    I have shot several times at both ranges and I think that both facilities are very good. My deciding point between these two business is that in the several dozen times that I have visited TargetMaster in Chaddsford, PA is that the staff in the store is just plain unfriendly. I have observed them many times over the course of my many visits "window shopping" that they are equally short and lacking in any sense of customer service with most of their customers. Just my opinion.

As a result I drive the extra miles from where I live to give my business to French Creek. They are also my primary window shopping venue as well.
    THATS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HEARD SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT TARGET MASTER.. I JUST DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THEM...(STAFF)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast