Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2474
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Project Gun-walker and the ATF

Looks like it had ended...until you responded to a June 8th post...LOL

(Perry County)

http://sharylattkisson.com/belatedly...l+Attkisson%29

Justification for New Gun Control Regulations

ATF’s internal Public Affairs Talking Points show the agency was using Fast and Furious to help justify new gun control regulations–without telling the public that ATF was actually facilitating the delivery of weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
    The talking points (p. 15) state:
    “These cases demonstrate the ongoing trafficking of firearms by Mexican DTO’s and other associated groups operating in Arizona and the need for reporting of multiple sales for certain types of rifles in order to ferret out those intent on providing firearms to these criminal groups.”

Gunwalking Tactics

While the Department of Justice was still insisting the gunwalking was a renegade operation conducted by rogue agents in Phoenix, the documents make clear ATF headquarters in Washington D.C. knew that weapons were being allowed to flow to Mexican drug cartels.
    For example, Fast and Furious began in October 2009. Washington D.C. talking points recount (p. 17) that:

“From October 2009 through October 2010, this organization, through the use of numerous straw buyers, purchased approximately 1.25 million dollars in firearms from FFLs [Federal Firearms License's] in the Phoenix area and trafficked the firearms into Mexico and other locations within the United States.”

Another example is an October 12, 2010 funding request to ATF headquarters in Washington D.C. (p. 40) from Phoenix Special Agent in Charge Bill Newell. It stated, in present tense (making clear that ATF was aware, in real time, that the weapons were being transported by ATF suspects to cartels on a continuing basis):

“The firearms are then being trafficked into Mexico using non-factory compartments in various vehicles through various Ports of Entry (POE’s) in Arizona and Texas. Since the ATF case was initiated, agents have identified approximately twenty-seven straw purchasers who have purchased a large amount of AK-47 style rifles and pistols from various FFLs in the Phoenix Metropolitan area and Prescott, Arizona, since September 2009.”
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

With that that Obama did with amensty for illegals without congress I am curious of him trying an executive action on universal background checks or one handgun per month.

Now most of us know the constitution. Obama thinks its for toilet paper, but he obviously does not follow it.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    http://sharylattkisson.com/belatedly...l+Attkisson%29

Justification for New Gun Control Regulations

ATF’s internal Public Affairs Talking Points show the agency was using Fast and Furious to help justify new gun control regulations–without telling the public that ATF was actually facilitating the delivery of weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
    The talking points (p. 15) state:
    “These cases demonstrate the ongoing trafficking of firearms by Mexican DTO’s and other associated groups operating in Arizona and the need for reporting of multiple sales for certain types of rifles in order to ferret out those intent on providing firearms to these criminal groups.”

Gunwalking Tactics

While the Department of Justice was still insisting the gunwalking was a renegade operation conducted by rogue agents in Phoenix, the documents make clear ATF headquarters in Washington D.C. knew that weapons were being allowed to flow to Mexican drug cartels.
    For example, Fast and Furious began in October 2009. Washington D.C. talking points recount (p. 17) that:

“From October 2009 through October 2010, this organization, through the use of numerous straw buyers, purchased approximately 1.25 million dollars in firearms from FFLs [Federal Firearms License's] in the Phoenix area and trafficked the firearms into Mexico and other locations within the United States.”

Another example is an October 12, 2010 funding request to ATF headquarters in Washington D.C. (p. 40) from Phoenix Special Agent in Charge Bill Newell. It stated, in present tense (making clear that ATF was aware, in real time, that the weapons were being transported by ATF suspects to cartels on a continuing basis):

“The firearms are then being trafficked into Mexico using non-factory compartments in various vehicles through various Ports of Entry (POE’s) in Arizona and Texas. Since the ATF case was initiated, agents have identified approximately twenty-seven straw purchasers who have purchased a large amount of AK-47 style rifles and pistols from various FFLs in the Phoenix Metropolitan area and Prescott, Arizona, since September 2009.”
    Of course they're going to downplay and minimize what was going on, it's a criminal investigation. It's unfortunate Brian Terry lost his life but this isn't the first time a law enforcement agency lied during or about an investigation and it won't be the last either. Issa has been wasting time and money looking for something that isn't there. Just as I predicted, he would find nothing and no one would be charged with a crime for simply conducting an investigation. Law enforcement is ALLOWED to break the law in order to catch criminals for gods sake. Jeez, lol.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by IGPJAP View Post
    Of course they're going to downplay and minimize what was going on, it's a criminal investigation. It's unfortunate Brian Terry lost his life but this isn't the first time a law enforcement agency lied during or about an investigation and it won't be the last either. Issa has been wasting time and money looking for something that isn't there. Just as I predicted, he would find nothing and no one would be charged with a crime for simply conducting an investigation. Law enforcement is ALLOWED to break the law in order to catch criminals for gods sake. Jeez, lol.
    How about you make good on your promise offered here:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...54#post2000854

Feel free to present whatever situation comes to mind. Myself and others will be happy to analyze them for you and the benefit of others on PAFOA.
    Edit: after 3 years of ducking him, I see you finally started responding to him. Feel free to ignore this then.
    Last edited by t1066; August 9th, 2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: New info

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by t1066 View Post
    How about you make good on your promise offered here:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...54#post2000854

Edit: after 3 years of ducking him, I see you finally started responding to him. Feel free to ignore this then.

This thread is about Project Gun Walker. Why are you taking the thread off topic? Play your games somewhere else please. Thanks.

(Bucks County)

This thread is about Project Gun Walker. Why are you taking the thread off topic? Play your games somewhere else please. Thanks.
    Because you kept ducking the questions where they were asked.

Speaking of which, you never did verify you were a lawyer.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...89#post2134989

Again, I don't need to know your bar number, but you really should have a moderator verify it to show you are a lawyer in good standing if you are going to give out legal advice on this forum.

Also, people like you drove off twoguns, and he was a much more useful member of the forum than you were, so holding your feet to the fire is a way I can show my appreciation of him.

Again, I don't need to know your bar number, but you really should have a moderator verify it to show you are a lawyer in good standing if you are going to give out legal advice on this forum.

Also, people like you drove off twoguns, and he was a much more useful member of the forum than you were, so holding your feet to the fire is a way I can show my appreciation of him.
    I also never seen an all red bar before that guy. Oh well they have them everyplace. That is how we end up with cities like Baltimore, Detroit and south chicago. How obama became president. No one thinks people like Sharpton and Jackson get all that power on their own do they?
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Chester County)

Please take your personal agenda somewhere else. To the ignore list you go........

(Berks County)

8month dead thread. Slow like a lawyer. I dunno bout gods sake. Thinking its more bout the public coffers. Don't Play with Dead Things

Page 247 of 248 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248 LastLast