Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default A big reason in why the federal "Govt" is winning right now when it comes to Rights

'To Train School Children in ... Loyalty to the State'

"For years, I've called for the complete shutdown of America's massive archipelago of mandatory government youth propaganda camps. The defenders of this Largest Jobs Program in History shriek and bellow that I must be "against education," which is sort of like charging those who opposed slave galleys with being against ocean navigation.

Read de Tocqueville for his amazement at the high level of literacy – including an ability to discuss complex political issues – found among American workingmen of the 1830s – 20 years before Dewey and Mann launched today's government-run youth camps on the Prussian model in Massachusetts in 1852."
    Read the rest of the editorial here
    http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-...1489&From=News

This is my first act of civil disobedience . I will refuse to pay any "school taxes" to my country/township. I refuse from now on to pay for the destruction of my young brothers' and sisters' minds . Parents not school boards need the power to choose their schools' curriculum . Home schooling is wonderfull, but townships/counties don't refund taxes if parents choose this route

(Chester County)

Default Re: A big reason in why the federal "Govt" is winning right now when it comes to Righ

[sarcasm]Good luck with that...[/sarcasm]
    Last edited by PisnNapalm; March 23rd, 2008 at 10:14 PM.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: A big reason in why the federal "Govt" is winning right now when it comes to Righ

Cas, for anybody who actually looks into the topic, there is absolutely no doubt that the current public school program is designed to create wave after wave of dumb "useful" workers, with a small elite of highly educated people. I have seen this first hand, because I'm lucky enough to have had those first 10 formative years outside of "the umbrella". Kids are simply not taught how to think, and this is something that I see in my friends and people every single day.

However, its the terminology of your material that I have problems with. Its too wacky and conspiracy like.

Also your websites look like crap.

As far as not paying school taxes... you are in a WORLD of trouble, and I hope you don't own any property. Because if you do, you won't for too long.

Good to see you back!
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Allegheny County)

cas,
    Are you obscenely wealthy, or perhaps a politician?

Generally speaking, those are the folks I see on the news who get away with not paying taxes.

If you're just a regular Joe, I hope for your sake that when they bend you over, it doesn't hurt too badly.
    (Then again, it's not like we're not already being screwed, so perhaps it wont hurt too badly after all.)
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    Cas, for anybody who actually looks into the topic, there is absolutely no doubt that the current public school program is designed to create wave after wave of dumb "useful" workers, with a small elite of highly educated people. I have seen this first hand, because I'm lucky enough to have had those first 10 formative years outside of "the umbrella". Kids are simply not taught how to think, and this is something that I see in my friends and people every single day.

However, its the terminology of your material that I have problems with. Its too wacky and conspiracy like.

Also your websites look like crap.

As far as not paying school taxes... you are in a WORLD of trouble, and I hope you don't own any property. Because if you do, you won't for too long.

Good to see you back!
    Exactly "homeowners" dont even own property if it can be stolen by Governments. That is Tyranny of the most basic form. You can't own jack squat. I would rather die than loose my house by the hands of tyrants. How is that actual ownership.... I posted this editorial only for the reason to draw attention from gun owners who have children in the indoctrination centers. If they want their kids to grow up with any knowledge they would school them theirselves or get them into a good private school.
    I went through 12 years of the indoctrination centers so I know first hand how well they turn childrens minds against their parents and against God.

good luck cas, keep us posted..

(Allegheny County)

go get 'em cas.

personally, i'm glad there are people like you out there who are willing to do this kind stuff.

me...i'll just cuss a lot as i am writing out my checks on april 15th.

OH YES! CAS is back from his vacation! Conspiracy theories for everyone! WHOHOO!
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

Replace the school board thru elections, then have them replace the curriculum. Only way to do it.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by sjl127 View Post
    Replace the school board thru elections, then have them replace the curriculum. Only way to do it.
    good idea.

though the local school board is somewhat constrained by state and federal regulations when it comes to curriculum (which is a good thing in some ways and bad thing in other ways).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast