Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Adams County)

Default WTB: Adult inline skates

I need to lose weight. I have the diet down pretty well now, but I am lacking in the exercise department. Jogging is uncomfortable. I walk 1 - 3 miles but it gets very boring.

In high school I used to rollerblade all the time. I was hoping to find a pair of blades cheap to see if I can still do it.

So if anybody has a pair hook a brother up.

Let me know what you have, and how much you want shipped to 17325 if you aren't close enough to meet.

I forget how sizes go for inlines. I think it is one size above your normal shoe size but I don't remember. I wear a size 13 shoe (actually 12.5 but nobody makes that). so if anyone has size 13 or 14 inlines they want rid of, let me know.

I know a descent pair go for around $70 new now, which is funny since i remember paying $180 for mine. I guess the bottom fell out of the market.

I am looking for cheap.
    Thanks
    Adams County Sport Handgunners Association - President

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Wanted: Adult inline skates

um i wouldnt trust an 80 dollar pair on my feet. I am an aggressive skater. I have a pair of Xsjado's I've completely customized, ended up running me over 300.

For my rec skates which I dont wear much anymore. I got them new for 210. Rollerblade, aluminum frame. My shoe size is 11 - 11.5 my skates I buy are all size 11.

This is a site i've used frequently for aggressive and rec skates.

http://www.inlinewarehouse.com

the older models usually go for a lot less. I would not buy a pair from wal-mart or anything like that. If you find a pair you think ya like, let me know and I'll tell ya the pros / cons.

if your looking for rec skates new I'd suggest http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/descp...ml?pcode=T201M thats a very, very attractive price.

(Adams County)

Default Re: Wanted: Adult inline skates

The $70 blades were Rollerblade and K2 brands at Dunhams.

When I skated before I had a pair of Bauer F5s and a pair of Troopers (down grade from the chocolates)

The K2s did have an aluminum wheel frame. The rollerblades has abec-3s, I don't remember what bearings the K2s had.

I'm not looking to do anything agressive rigt now (or probably ever again), I just want to skate in place of jogging/ running.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: WTB: Adult inline skates

I have a pair of Gears size 11 i wore 2 times ever. I think full leather boot.

(Adams County)

Default Re: WTB: Adult inline skates

Thanks. I'm guessing 11s would be a bit tight.