Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Walmart Folds

(Delaware County)

Default Walmart Folds

Hey guys....saw the earlier comments about Ammo sales at Wal Mart and just talked to my brother-in-law who works for WW as a warehouse manager. WW has caved...it will NOT be re oredering ammo until "further notice". Seeing that the orders for all product is ordered in 180 day incriments with the exception of Pharmasuticals, it will be a while before new ammo will be ordered, no less delivered. Today I bought all .45 & .40 ammo at my local WW that they let me walk out with. Will be going back tomorrow to buy more. This sucks, but I advise ya to get it while ya can.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(York County)

Default Re: Walmart Folds

Not true.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/01/walmar...ed-ammo-story/

That is the released statement from Walmart. Also, Walmart CEO was interviewed on Fox and stated that their policy of sales for firearms and ammo HAS NOT changed.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnUSCG View Post
    Not true.

That is the released statement from Walmart. Also, Walmart CEO was interviewed on Fox and stated that their policy of sales for firearms and ammo HAS NOT changed.
    Wnd is not a reliable source of information. At best, They are nothing more than "tabloid" journalism
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Sec. 25. To guard against transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnUSCG View Post
    Not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Wnd is not a reliable source of information. At best, They are nothing more than "tabloid" journalism
    You can Google "Ashley Hardie walmart" and confirm she IS a spokesperson for Walmart...

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Hey guys....saw the earlier comments about Ammo sales at Wal Mart and just talked to my brother-in-law who works for WW as a warehouse manager. WW has caved...it will NOT be re oredering ammo until "further notice". Seeing that the orders for all product is ordered in 180 day incriments with the exception of Pharmasuticals, it will be a while before new ammo will be ordered, no less delivered. Today I bought all .45 & .40 ammo at my local WW that they let me walk out with. Will be going back tomorrow to buy more. This sucks, but I advise ya to get it while ya can.
    Doesn't necessarily mean they folded. It may be a strategic approach to lay low till the battle is over.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    Doesn't necessarily mean they folded. It may be a strategic approach to lay low till the battle is over.
    No excuse, if they want to sell guns and ammo then they need to support the cause of gun owners, not run and hide until the dust settles. Remember they also signed on with Bloomberg.