Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Anti-Gun Activist Shannon Watts: Open Carry Texas 'Like the Taliban,' Might Shoot and

Anti-Gun Activist Shannon Watts: Open Carry Texas 'Like the Taliban,' Might Shoot and Rape Moms

At the end of my conversation with Shannon Watts, of gun-control group Moms Demand Action, Watts said something rather astonishing. The reason that the moms in Dallas were so intimidated by the counter-protest outside, she told me, was that Open Carry Texas is “like the Taliban” and could feasibly have planned to open fire. “You don’t honestly believe they were going to shoot you?” I asked.

“I have no idea why you would actually assume that,” Watts replied. “You never know with these mass shootings. I don’t know who these people are. I don’t know if these people have had background checks. Or if they have had any training.” Watts also suggested that Open Carry Texas was full of people who might rape the women involved in Moms Demand Action. I suggested that this was a “little extreme,” but she said that OCT’s website featured some choice comments and that she had inferred it from that.

I don’t know too much about OCT, I grant you. But I do know that one is probably unlikely to plan to shoot up and then rape a restaurant full of mothers after one has alerted the press to one’s presence and brought along one’s wives and children for good measure.

http://www.nationalreview.com/node/363678/print
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(York County)

Default Re: Anti-Gun Activist Shannon Watts: Open Carry Texas 'Like the Taliban,' Might Shoot

"Taliban Texans"

Has a catchy ring to it.............................

(Chester County)

Default Re: Anti-Gun Activist Shannon Watts: Open Carry Texas 'Like the Taliban,' Might Shoot

Where do these people come up with this stuff? Law abiding citizens carrying guns equals Taliban rapists. Liberalism is a mental disorder!

(Chester County)

It is all in the perspective.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-went-too-far/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (47.7 KB, 177 views)
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

(York County)

Gee, I think somebody is just a bit to full of themselves ...." every Taliban Texan may want to shoot and rape moms.". Like we couldn't figure out you were referring to yourself. No offense , but you ain't all that.

(Lancaster County)

Sounds like slander. Maybe the OC'ers can get Gloria Allred to represent them in a lawsuit.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lancaster County)

If she's so worried about armed people getting mad at her, then why doesn't she just try the simplest solution and stop trying so hard to piss us off with all the anti gun BS that she knows makes us hate her?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Mercer County)

Just a little background info about Shannon that you all might appreciate:

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/ind...stic-gardener/

Know thy enemy.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    Just a little background info about Shannon that you all might appreciate:

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/ind...stic-gardener/

Know thy enemy.
    Thanks for the eye opener.

These people are like chameleons.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(York County)

Why anyone would have sex with a liberal, even the Texas Taliban, is far beyond me; they certainly aren't 72 virgins!
    I figure liberalism must be recessive (Regressive? Repressive? Re...?) so you've got a 1 in 4 chance of having a liberal kid. Why take the risk??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast