Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default NRA, race and Philly never ends.

Nothing new to most people here. Race baiting is rampant even after the election. One thing I'll say is that this ilk never gives up. That's why we shouldn't either.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/a...n-Twitter.html

(Bucks County)

Default Re: NRA, race and Philly never ends.

No worries! Ramsey will fix all of those pesky statistics. Nutter too!

(Delaware County)

Articles and following comments like that make me realize that this country may not be able to rebound without a major reset. The whole point is that bad people do bad things regardless of what tools they have at their convience. I also don't understand why the average american in urban areas is accepting of LE tactics such as stop and frisk.

I grew up in Philly and loved many things about the city. I do not like or accept the whole premise that the goverment should take care of me or mine.

I feel like we are getting closer and closer to something happening that changes things forever. I just don't know if it will be for better or worse.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    Articles and following comments like that make me realize that this country may not be able to rebound without a major reset. The whole point is that bad people do bad things regardless of what tools they have at their convience. I also don't understand why the average american in urban areas is accepting of LE tactics such as stop and frisk.

I grew up in Philly and loved many things about the city. I do not like or accept the whole premise that the goverment should take care of me or mine.

I feel like we are getting closer and closer to something happening that changes things forever. I just don't know if it will be for better or worse.
    You can bet it won't be good!

(Chester County)

The Philadelphia Daily News is written at the 4th grade reading level. The Daily news fashions their paper at the people that vote for politicians like Nutter and Obama, the politicians that promise the most free stuff. It's not news they have a lot of nutjob writers that are completely lost from reality.

If they wanted to stop the shootings and the violent crime they would get serious about going after the drugs gangs and repeat violent offenders which they just won't do. They could care less if a thousand people a day were shot in the hoods as long as they keep that violence out of the white liberal neigborhoods of Chestnut Hill, Center City and Historical Districts down to Penn's Landing.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post

Its simple. You set it as the norm that the general population accepts. It took 100 years from the end of slavery to the 60s to really get the civil rights movement going for them.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
    Its simple. You set it as the norm that the general population accepts. It took 100 years from the end of slavery to the 60s to really get the civil rights movement going for them.
    Not sure I understand your reply. I was referring to people with the "the gov owes me" way of thinking.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.