Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: CAA/ Fobus

(Bucks County)

Smile CAA/ Fobus

I bought a Picatinny Rail mount assembly at Cabela's a couple of weeks ago. It did not fit the handguards on my carbine. I called CAA and inquired about it. I very shortly got an email back that suggested I may have gotten the wrong part number, and it directed me to their website for a way to check.
    I gave them a call and asked if I could come to their business and exchange this part for the correct one as I live an hour or better from Cabela's but only 10 minutes from CAA. " No problem, we would be more than happy to take care of that for you. Here is a 'return authorization' number, just give it to the lady at the desk and she'll take care of you".
    I went to lunch and stopped into their shop a little bit later. Very nice lady at the phone out front. She took my story in, called to the back and asked what to do, got the info, and went right to work on it. While she was arranging the exchange, the guy I spoke to on the phone, Mike Grandy, came out. We had a very nice conversation and he almost saeemed pleased that he had an opportunity to help someone. WOW !!!
    I will highly recommend CAA and Fobus on their customer treatment alone. The product works every bit as well as their customer service, by the way. Five star service in this day and age is not common, but it still can be found.
    www.commandarms.com is their web address.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: CAA/ Fobus

By "seemed pleased" I mean it was almost as if he was happy that I had a problem so that he could solve it for me. One of those guys that always stopping to help change a flat tire, that kind of guy. Genuinely happy to help. That doesn't happen everyday!