Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Illegals in Lancaster?

If my remarks and opinions on this subject have offended anyone, I am very sorry. I will word my posts more carefully in the future, and make sure I have my facts straight. Again, all apologies.
    Last edited by Lone Wolf; March 10th, 2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Sorry if I offended anyone

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Illegals in Lancaster?

No illegals in western PA? You just aren't looking in the right places! They are there, trust me. I travel all over the eastern half of the US for my job, mostly small towns and industrial centers. They are there! Give them a few years and whitey is going to be the minority. If we aren't already.
    That being said, fully half of my family are Americans of Mexican descent. Note: I did not say they are Mexican-Americans. I found out rel quick that calling them anything less than American is a ggod way to find out where the nearest emergency room is. They are proud to be Americans. Period. The ycame here the hard way, legally, and they are all working hard to make their new country proud of them. This was instilled in them by the patriarch of their side of the family. Good people.

(Lawrence County)

THERE ARE NO HOMOSEXUALS IN IRAN.....
    "Do not use K-9 advantix on cats"

(Lancaster County)

That Lancaster Walmart is a complete shit hole. I remember I went out with friends during the night because they are close to that one...NEVER again. Nothing like watching a fight break out between two girls in the middle of the store, teeth literally flying out of the one girls mouth.

Not to mention the other shady ass people by the exit, and in the parking lot.

(Philadelphia County)

I'll try this one since I live in the neighboring county.

First is to figure out if they were Mexicans or Puerto Ricans. If you're around them enough you can tell the difference instantly (ricans loud with lots of kids running around and women with muffin tops and husbands nowhere to be found - Mexicans well behaved, respectful, clean and family oriented.

As for the Puerto Ricans. After 1994 when Giuliani took a no nonsense approach to crime fighting and states started cracking down on welfare, the PRs got in the car and drove about three hours and ended up in places like Lanacaster, Reading, Allentown, New Haven, and Hazelton. Once there, they told all the relatives about the tiny town, lax police departments, white women, and cheap house. Then the floods began. Go to Reading, 60%+ of the city is Puerto Rican.

Now for the Mexicans.

If you look around Lancaster there are two things you will see. Lots of farms and lots of new construction. Mexicans migrate here for the hopes of getting a farming job or a construction job, which had been plentiful in recent years. Unlike the border states, enforcement in Pa is lax. Local police departments do not enforce immigration laws as this is a federal thing and the feds seem to be doing NOTHING AS USUAL. The schools are not able to ask questions or refuse students, employers are all to willing to hire some Mexican guy to do drywall work because he wants less money, does not call off sick, and does not bitch about the job he has - the white man can learn a thing or two from these guys.

So that is where is sits today. It is not a whole lot different than 100 years ago. The dreaded Irish went to Boston, the loud Italians went to NYC, and the stubborn Russians went to the coal regions. So the flow of immigration continues. If you look at it like this:

When the Irish showed up, they dug the subway tunnels. Their kids grew up to work for the subways doing maintenance and running the trains, and their kids grew up to be the engineers who designed the next generation of trains and subways.

Time will tell if the Puerto Ricans and Mexicans will follow the same path.

So yes you will soon need a passport to enter Walmart, but the snack bar will service tacos and coronas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmarshall91 View Post
    THERE ARE NO HOMOSEXUALS IN IRAN.....
    First of all, I am NOT saying that there are NO illegals in western Pa. I am saying that I dont think theres a large number of them. Second, I am talking about ILLEGALS and ILLEGALS ONLY. I dont want some hypersensitive individual playing the race card here. It just struck me as strange that so many supposed illegals were in Lancaster.

(Lawrence County)

woooooooooooow.... you MIGHT want to think about taking that down jack....

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    First of all, I am NOT saying that there are NO illegals in western Pa. I am saying that I dont think theres a large number of them. Second, I am talking about ILLEGALS and ILLEGALS ONLY. I dont want some hypersensitive individual playing the race card here. It just struck me as strange that so many supposed illegals were in Lancaster.
    oh dude, i was joking. it's all good, i understand

(Dauphin County)

Dont harass the illegals they will sue you for 76,000 and win!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    I think we were the only whites in the entire store.
    Funny thing. I lived in Tucson when I was a kid and we considered the Mexicans to be white. We had Italians, Poles, Irish, and Mexicans. Now they don't want to be considered white. I saw a show on PBS about a lawsuit in Texas in the 60s over whether Mexicans were white. Apparently, the Mexicans didn't want to be white so they could take advantage of programs for non-whites.

People also like to refer to Hispanic as a "race" but as a friend from Guatamala told me, Hispanic refers to the culture and language but not the race.

Oh, one last thing. Apparently the UN doesn't restrict racism to race. If I don't like you because you're Irish, the UN says that's racism.

End of random, rambling rant.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast