Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Lightbulb Border Patrol Agents Wanted: A CAREER PROTECTING AMERICA’S BORDERS!

I thought some of our youngsters here maybe interested in a guaranted 40hr Work Week 52 weeks a year, Paid Benefits & Pension Plan
    ~Lambo

TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CAREER PROTECTING AMERICA’S BORDERS

RECRUITING NOW!

Border Patrol Agents

The Border Patrol is currently recruiting men and women to protect America’s southwest borders as Border Patrol Agents. Your job will be to help prevent the entry of terrorists and terrorist weapons into the United States, detect and prevent the smuggling and unlawful entry of undocumented aliens, and apprehend those who violate our nation’s immigration laws. You will also play a primary role in drug interdiction along the borders.

You must be able to successfully complete fitness and drug tests, a thorough background investigation and medical examination and hold a valid state driver’s license. Your initial duty location could be anywhere along the southwest border.

Beyond the satisfaction of protecting America’s border in the Southwest, Border Patrol Agents are rewarded with excellent pay and an outstanding federal benefits package. Come work in an exciting environment with wide-open spaces and opportunities to match—consider becoming a Border Patrol Agent with U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Are you up to the challenge? Learn more and apply online at our website:

www.borderpatrolagentsapply.com. Individuals, who have applied for or would like to apply for a Border Patrol Agent position, can also call toll-free: 1-877-BP-INFO-1 (1-877-274-6361) or TTY 1-800-887-5506. Please reference the following recruitment code: 1010.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection strives to have a workforce that reflects our nation’s diversity.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Border Patrol Agents Wanted: A CAREER PROTECTING AMERICA’S BORDERS!

When applying, it helps if you speak or have working knowledge of Spanish!

Hawk,
    Toujours prêt

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    When applying, it helps if you speak or have working knowledge of Spanish!

Hawk,
    RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding

(Franklin County)

If I join, does this mean I get to run around with FA goodies?

(Washington County)

It means you get to get shot at, told not to shoot back, and to watch out for Mexican army.

Governmet wants no part in actually patrolling the border down there, they just want it too look like they care.

(Perry County)

Nah...no thanks. I'd rather not find myself sitting in jail like Ramos and Campeon (sp?).
    Dave G.

"Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates. It's quicker to pull your Smith & Wesson than to dial 911 if you're being robbed."

-Lieutenant Lowell Duckett, Special Assistant to DC Police Chief; President, Black Police Caucus, The Washington Post, March 22, 1996

FN Herstal FNP-9M 9mm compact
    Taurus model 85 .38 special

(Allegheny County)

Thanks!! I might look into that.
    "Ya only need legs to kick ass baby boy" - Bartender in Feast III

(Franklin County)

I think we need to have a massive tall concrete wall running the entire length of the border with a Ma Deuce every so many feet and a huge minefield in front of it. That would be awesome.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseybacon View Post
    I think we need to have a massive tall concrete wall running the entire length of the border with a Ma Deuce every so many feet and a huge minefield in front of it. That would be awesome.
    You got points for that one!
    "Ya only need legs to kick ass baby boy" - Bartender in Feast III

(Erie County)

One thing to note is that they will not accept any applications from anyone who is not willing to move to Arizona, Texas, etc (southwest). If your not willing to move, they won't even consider you. (At least the last time I checked the website a couple months ago)
    When the government has a knife at your throat and a hand on your wallet, it matters not whether it is the left or the right hand.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast