Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default JS paddle holster.

Does anyone have one?

The paddle design is different than just about anything I've seen. Even if you don't have one I'd like to hear your input.

http://www.jsholsters.com/holsters.asp

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: JS paddle holster.

I have one and I am going to do a full review after I have some more carry time with it but as for now I am very impressed with it.
    It stays very close to the body unlike most paddle holsters I have used.
    They don't list a model for the P9 but I asked them if they could make one for it.
    I asked if an open bottom pm9 model might work,anyway he(Michael Scharf) said he'd make one and send it to me.If it worked I could pay him later if not I could send it back.
    1 week later I had it at my doorstep and it works great.
    Great customer service.
    I will be ordering more products from them.

Mike
    Last edited by Mr. S; April 10th, 2009 at 07:32 PM.

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Actually, my Bro has the first TAM they made for a kahr. Mike told him the same thing, and asked if it needed any adjustments to the design. He gave him "guinnie pig" rate.

From my comunications with them they are a damn fine company, I was just wondering about the concealment, and comfort of this holster.

I have the M&P compact. Did you get yours with straight or foreward cant?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by P-11 shooter View Post
    Actually, my Bro has the first TAM they made for a kahr. Mike told him the same thing, and asked if it needed any adjustments to the design. He gave him "guinnie pig" rate.

From my comunications with them they are a damn fine company, I was just wondering about the concealment, and comfort of this holster.

I have the M&P compact. Did you get yours with straight or foreward cant?
    Slight forward cant.
    As for comfort and concealability,with the kahr comfort and concealibility are very good.I have been wearing a jacket since I have received it but I will go back to IWB carry once it gets warmer.
    I am getting a PM9 soon so I may try it with just a shirt(I wear loose fitting large shirts) and see how it goes but I don't think it will be a problem considering the size and thinness of the PM9.
    I'd be curious to see how this holster would work with something larger than what I carry.

(Philadelphia County)

looks like it is a good holster and will do well for concealability and comfort. However . . .
    If you pull the paddle away from the holster any more than 1/4" you will damage the holster.
    This is a NO GO for me. I am a big guy so any time I have something that protrudes from my body it is going to get caught on something, not if but when. If I go to sit down in a chair with arms for example, this thing catches and it is gonna be gone.
    Warning: I may not read responses to OP before posting

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Prime View Post
    looks like it is a good holster and will do well for concealability and comfort. However . . .

This is a NO GO for me. I am a big guy so any time I have something that protrudes from my body it is going to get caught on something, not if but when. If I go to sit down in a chair with arms for example, this thing catches and it is gonna be gone.

That seems strange, I've pulled the Kydex on the T.A.M. more than that when tucking in shirts and it's still fine. Actually, I heated and reformed the loops to bring them closer to the body so if anything would break it it would be that...

(And the customer service was AMAZING! He offered to send it to me free of charge so I could try it, brought his PERSONAL gun from home to make the holster, and said if I wasn't happy they would fix it or give a refund no questions asked!)

My review of the T.A.M.

http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-ope...nimum-t-m.html