Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default I dunno about some folks (funny story)

Ok I don't know how well this is going to translate, but its too funny to not tell.
    In anatomy II lab we were working on motor and sensory stuff. One of the lab tables was set up to make people do different things to experience how your motor nerves work or some such.

Anyway one of the directions was to walk heel to toe and then do it with your eyes closed. So this one girl walks over and reads the directions and starts to walk heel to toe. I'm watching her and she is walking with her feet the normal shoulder width apart, but she is slapping her feet off the floor. WTF I'm thinking so I just kinda watch her for another couple seconds. She stands still, then puts her right foot out as if to take a step then places the heel of her sneaker on the floor and then slaps the toe of her shoe to the floor. And then takes the same kind of step with the left foot shoulder width away from her right. Heel to toe right? Then she goes, I don't get it and walks away to the next lab table. I swear I could not stop laughing long enough to explain to people why I was laughing so hard.

I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: I dunno about some folks (funny story)

Seems like a "Blonde" moment. Were you the only one laughing at the young lass?

Best regards,
    chalmitch
    "If you believe the term "militia" means the National Guard then you must believe that freedom of speech is reserved for the Government Printing Office." - Some guy, 2/2007

(Allegheny County)

LOL.

Perhaps she can just blame it on still being hungover from the night before...

But probably not.
    "Pride and dignity are good, but only in moderation." P-11 Shooter

(Westmoreland County)

No one else managed to see her. Small lab big room I guess. That or everyone else was nice enough to not care and I just found it funny. How about anyone else. Ever seen someone do something you could never imagine another human doing?

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wasz View Post
    No one else managed to see her. Small lab big room I guess. That or everyone else was nice enough to not care and I just found it funny. How about anyone else. Ever seen someone do something you could never imagine another human doing?
    One time a friend of mine started laughing so hard (while at a restaurant) she bonked her head on her plastic cup and goes "ouch." But keeps laughing it was funny but you sorta had to be there. lol :P
    "I may not know alot about guns...but I knowing that the rights we are defending are just."