Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Guns in Inception

There were some pretty cool weapons in Inception DiCaprios character was using a beretta with a threaded barell. Anybody have info on any other guns or still shots of them from the movie?

Default Re: Guns in Inception

Quote Originally Posted by wally36 View Post
    There were some pretty cool weapons in Inception DiCaprios character was using a beretta with a threaded barell. Anybody have info on any other guns or still shots of them from the movie?
    Go to imfdb.org. They usually have quite a list of the guns in movies. With the movie being so new though, I don't know how many/how accurate it'll be.

(Montgomery County)

fn scar and sig 556 are the cool ones, then M4's and such. also the new beretta PX4 storm (the one your talking about with the threaded barrel iirc)

::edit::

1 Pistols
    ~Beretta Px4 Storm
    ~SIG-Sauer P232
    ~Walther PPK
    ~Beretta 92FS
    ~Beretta 92SB
    ~Glock 17
    ~H&K Pistol
    ~Browning BDM
    ~Vektor CP1
    ~SIG-Sauer P226

2 Shotguns
    ~Sawed-Off Double Barreled Shotgun

3 Submachine Guns
    ~Heckler & Koch MP5

4 Rifles
    ~FN FAL
    ~M4A1 Carbine
    ~FN SCAR-L
    ~SIG SG 552
    ~Norinco QBZ-97
    ~Blaser R93 LRS2
    Heckler & Koch G3SG/1
    ~Unknown Sniper Rifle

5 Machine Guns
    ~M240 Machine Gun

6 Other
    ~M26 Hand Grenade
    ~Milkor MGL
    ~Heckler & Koch P2A1
    Last edited by cmr076; July 24th, 2010 at 01:11 PM.
    "you cant fight zombies with good intentions"

My Feedback:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/98731-cmr076.html

(York County)

I am going to see this tonight, I didn't know there was gunplay........bonus!
    The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
    Ayn Rand

(York County)

I wonder if leo is a gun fan. He was in the Quick and the Dead which was a western movie.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: My Tango Sucka

To keep it firearms related. I think I saw an EBR m1a/m14 in the snow area as well.
    **SPOILER****SPOILER**

Thoughts on the ending? I have my suspicions that the world we knew him to be in as "the real world" was a fabrication as well. Primary examples are the ice cubes in his real world did not float. Secondly the forger's chips he was rubbing together did replicate when he walked to the cash cage. His hands were empty when he left the table because he let it ride and lost. As he was walking to the cage his hands were still empty then he placed a stack of chips on the counter. Lastly his totem if created in that dream world would have the physics that he created in that world. It would operate as he expected in that one world. With 1 being "the real real world" and 2-6 being his dreams. If he lives in world 2 and we assumed it is his 1 he never makes it home. Plus the toy was his wife's totem not his. Leo stated that if somebody else touched the totem it would lose its power. So in world 2 it was his wife that believed the world was real and she wanted to stay forever so she could make the toy act normal to keep him there with her as it was her totem.
    Last edited by Policraticus; August 2nd, 2010 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cmr076 View Post
    ~FN FAL
    Technically, L1A1s carried by the police-type guards in the opening and closing scenese.

(York County)

I was pleasantly surprised with the gunplay as well. If it were up to me I would have stayed in the third "dream world" and had a hayday. I wish I could have dreams like that..!

When this comes out on Blu-Ray I'll have to analyze all the guns and gunplay, but I thought that it was an awesome movie with some great gun scenes!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Policraticus View Post
    To keep it firearms related. I think I saw an EBR m1a/m14 in the snow area as well.
    **SPOILER****SPOILER**

Leo stated that if somebody else touched the totem it would lose its power. So in world 2 it was his wife that believed the world was real and she wanted to stay forever so she could make the toy act normal to keep him there with her as it was her totem.
    I think there is a misunderstanding...the totem behaves oddly when it is subject to the physics of someone else's dream. If it works as expected, its either your dream, or reality. The utility of a unique object is that only you know how it feels and functions so that you don't get stuck in another person's dream, ie. you can recognize an extraction, for example. This is the same concept as when the asian guy realizes that the carpet is wrong in the apartment.

What we saw as Level 0, ie. where Leo's wife jumps, where he is on the run, where he returns to his children would have to be not his dream...where were we when we saw the top fall after spinning? Within one of his own, acknowledged dreams, a possible Level 1 (or 2 if you think he is dreaming everything)?

I wasn't clear on what his wife locked inside the safe of her childhood home, it appeared to be a totem of sorts, but it wasn't the top.

I unapologetically have no comment about the guns...
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast