Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Kerpers deserves a nod

Kerpers Gun Barn in Narvon (near Ephrata) deserves a nod. They have kept true to their ammo prices and price their used guns to actually sell. I have been there about 5 times and its always the same employee. It seems she is the only one that works there but she handles it. It is definately the place to go for transfers......only 15 bucks.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Kerpers deserves a nod

I actually went there yesterday for the first time. I'd heard it was a good shop, and so I made the 35 minute drive from my house as I had nothing better to do. The selection was pretty impressive and the prices were good. There was a young lady working there while I browsed. I asked to see a used pistol and asked her a question about it. It was evident by her response that she knows guns. I'll check it out again next time I'm in the area, nice shop.

I've been in there a few times. As mentioned, the lady who runs the shop (who I think is the owner) is friendly and knowledgeable.

Her prices on ammo and components are very good. I have also made one trade their, and I got a very fair price for both my gun and for the one I traded for.

(Berks County)

Thumbs up Re: Kerpers deserves a nod

Recently I was looking for a specific handgun, and called Cheryl. She checked and said she would look around. I got a call from her approximately 3 weeks later and she stated that she had located the gun and it came in today. Her price was very fair, and I bought the gun. I had looked for the gun for months, since it was advertised on the net, and I now find out that I got the first of the special run that was made, and about two weeks prior to everyone else. She held true to her word and followed through. That is what customer service is all about. I will being doing a lot of future business with her.

(Berks County)

I have done business with her for many years! I highly recommend that shop and yes she does know her guns!

Yes Cheryl is top notch! I have used her for the last couple of years.
    "343" Never Forgotten

(Lancaster County)

Thumbs up Re: Kerpers deserves a nod

I do all my out-of-state transfers from internet orders at Kerpers. Cheryl is very nice, and has good prices!