Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Burris AR-332

(Lehigh County)

Default Burris AR-332

Checking out this brand new model from Burris, the AR-332:
    "A 3x tactical prism sight that’s rugged, compact, and waterproof, the AR-332 features our unique Ballistic/CQ™ reticle. This ‘Close Quarters’ reticle performs at long range too, with bullet drop compensation out to 500 yards. It ships with integrated lens covers, multi-coated lenses, a 1.5" sunshade and a Picatinny rail mounting bracket. Also mounts on an AR carry handle."

Was delayed to market, and is just hitting vendors now for $299. I'm looking for a decent multi-role optic for my FS2000, and this one is looking good. For the price, it will allow me to get more goodies like the Laserlyte K-15, which would fit nicely on the FS2000... and a reflex site like the FastFire.

Opinions?

http://www.burrisoptics.com/ar332.html

The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

Default Re: Burris AR-332

My opinion on the subject: I don't know how I fell about a 3x red dot style optic. I have never used one, nor a red dot with a magnifier(but have used a few red dots). I would hope that Burris would not put anything out that not up to par with what it intends to compete with. I just read an article on it; http://www.tacticalgunfan.com/index....=425&Itemid=70

I don't know how much credibility these guys writing about it have, so I won't pass any judgment based off of their review, weather positive or negative, it just gave me a little more insight and a comparison on the subject. I would consider this a viable option, but on the same token, I would like to see what everyone else in the community says about it and try it out myself before I make a decision. I just wouldn't want to buy something I would be getting ride of in a year or so anyway to upgrade. It very well could be a great option for a budged based rifle though. Time will tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Official Gun Bully and corn flakes pisser inner since March 2007.