Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default philly class 3 dealer

im looking for a class 3 dealer in the south philadelphia area. hopefully they have items in stock. such as tac 16, tac 65 or serbu super shortty. and feed back would be great.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: philly class 3 dealer

Quote Originally Posted by BIRTHMACHINE View Post
    im looking for a class 3 dealer in the south philadelphia area. hopefully they have items in stock. such as tac 16, tac 65 or serbu super shortty. and feed back would be great.
    Well, it's not south philly but Upper Darby isn't too far off. A few people on this board have used Howard at JB Arms with good results. Also, i hope you have an llc or trust because i'm pretty sure you're not going to get LEO sign off on the forms in philly. Here is Howards info

http://www.jbarms.citymax.com/page/page/871645.htm

(Philadelphia County)

thanks for the info. i did just set up a trust. the past couple days i have been trying to get in touch with a class 3 dealer and no dice. no returned phone calls, even with follow up calls on my part. so, my next question is, is there like a unwriten code of conduct that im not aware of? left my contact info and no response. nfa items arent going the same route as ammo?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by BIRTHMACHINE View Post
    thanks for the info. i did just set up a trust. the past couple days i have been trying to get in touch with a class 3 dealer and no dice. no returned phone calls, even with follow up calls on my part. so, my next question is, is there like a unwriten code of conduct that im not aware of? left my contact info and no response. nfa items arent going the same route as ammo?
    Nope, no unwritten code. If the C3 dealer doesn't return calls just trying to get info, i'd suggest you look to a different dealer. Because if it is that hard to make contact now, wait till you try to get the paperwork going.

No, nfa isn't going the way as ammo and other semi guns. In fact, i'd say it is a buyers marked for C3 items right now. Many people are looking to unload because of the economy and there are fewer buyers looking to spend that much cash. But from what i understand getting things like suppressors might be a little harder because everyone is buying them since they are still kinda cheap.

I have not dealt with Howard at jb arms but others here speak highly of him. I have mostly dealt with david spiwak out of bloomsburg---but that is a haul for you.

(Philadelphia County)

thanks, i keep calling.

(Philadelphia County)

Try http://www.autoweapons.com/home.html in Warminster. This is where I bought my suppressor and it was a seamless transaction. Big selection of NFA items.

I've purchased from JB Arms and Autoweapons - no issues with either. Smooth transactions with both.