Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default IF they succeeded in outlawing our guns?

What would you do?

for context and posting online so nobody thinks or can claim your a nutball, this is purely for speculation and fun of a hypothetical situation so ya know, it cant be used against you.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: IF they succeeded in outlawing our guns?

Use my knives.

(Centre County)

I would gather up all of my firearms and head for my family's winter home in Vermont.

Or... I'll just flat out refuse to hand them over. And take whatever action is necessary to maintain a free state.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    Oh yes, thats how it starts. The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think.

(Allegheny County)

Well what I've been thinking is hopefully being able to form a resistance group(s) if need be to protect the constitution. Beyond that I'm still thinking right now.

(Allegheny County)

i think i would need to take them boating with me one last time, hopefully my boat doesnt run into any problems on the lake

seriously though, i would not give up my rights, no matter what amendment to the constitution they fall under.

(Centre County)

What firearms? All mine accidentally got thrown away during my last round of spring cleaning.

(Lancaster County)

Talking Re: IF they succeeded in outlawing our guns?

From what I understand the people don't have any duty to obey an unconstitutional law. Hypothetically, what if they passed a law taking away the citizen status of an ethnic group, say the African Americans, or Jews, or Japanese, or whites for that matter. Would you stand by while that happened? Even if you didn't know or care for those folks, I doubt that you would. When we discuss freedom and the Bill of rights, you have to remember the Government doesn't grant rights, like privileges to be taken away. The Bill of Rights lists rights the people have and is stated it is not all inclusive, but is a list of God given, inalienable rights.

So, let's say you're like me, your parents worshiped some religion, but you feel agnostic at best; possibly that there is some other answer to religion. Does that mean those "god given" rights are any less because you view religion in an unconventional fashion. No. To me it means they are truths, self evident before the universe, in which there may be some mysterious higher power who will hopefully someday dole out rewards or retribution as needed. And judging by the looks of humanity, he/she/they/it has a sense of humor.

Since the treaty of Aszize, 1,000 years ago- able body free men have been recognized by law to have the ability to own and bear forth arms. We have to understand what is law, where it comes from, where the power in law comes from. Take the magna carta for example; it is an agreement between the english crown and nobles and freemen outlining a system of law. If the law were absolute wouldn't the king dictate the law, his word, to his subjects? Law is an agreement among free men to act in a reasonable fashion under a common system for the benefit of all.

Why do liberals want to take away your gun? Somebody might get killed? Give me a brake. Less than 10,000 people die per year in the US by homicide by firearm, and that includes perps killed by the people and cops justifiably. Compare that to the 1,000,000 plus fetuses that get aborted each year. They don't care about people getting killed, it's about control. Because if they stepped up and really tried to pull it off, "Hypothetically" you'd put a hot one in their ass so fast- those cheese eating surrender monkeys would high tail it back to California before you could call foul.

It'll be a cold day in hell when some scum suckin' liberal puke down grades my rights to privileges.

"Hypothetically" How would they do it? From what I understand and correct me if I'm wrong, but you can blow up the surrender monkeys million dollar apc's, tanks and vehicles with ied's made from a few hundred dollars worth of chemicals. And I'd like to believe the American's would be a more ingenious, vicious, tenacious enemy than the surrender monkeys are prepared to deal with.

I'll be damned if some damn dirty apes's gonna get their stinkin' paws on mine.

Cold dead hands? Anyone?

Even if they take the bloody things, I'll make 'em by hand.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.

(Montgomery County)

"against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

again, buy a hog farm?
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

Well, it would all depend on the situation.

If there was an organized revolt in progress, i'd join it. If not, I wouldn't get myself killed for no reason cause I just love my family too much.

If there wasnt one, I think all my guns mighta got lost or stolen...by someone organizing that revolt.

(Montgomery County)

If any american leo or military man/woman has the balls to follow out such an order, they have violated their oath and deserve whatever comes their way...they wont be an american no more...they will be nazi germany in disguise. I dont care talking about what i would do online...its called free speech, so i would bury my arms somewhere...the men/woman who disarmed New Orleans should be...living in north korea...i dont care who gives you the order even the president...phuck your career, you cant sell out all the men/woman who died protecting our rights! Sheeple...gotta hate em.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast