Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Ammunition Web sites

I'm looking for credible ammunition websites where I can purchase ammo, ones that wont take your card # and run. I already go on Ammunition to go, AIM surplus, and midway USA. are there any other decent priced ammo websites out there that are very good and credible? Ones that you have worked with that you like.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Ammunition Web sites

http://www.ammoman.com/
    the ammo man rocks, all prices include shipping, even cheaper prices if you pick up the cases, not sure about his stock levels right now as everyones runnin dry, but before obama he had tons of stuff @ great prices

eta: hes in nj
    Last edited by c.sander; March 21st, 2009 at 04:20 PM.

I have also bought from Ammoman and have never had a problem. His prices are good and he ships within a day or two. His inventory seems to be low righ now, but if you sign up for email notification he will let you know each time a new shipment comes in.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by c.sander View Post
    http://www.ammoman.com/
    the ammo man rocks, all prices include shipping, even cheaper prices if you pick up the cases, not sure about his stock levels right now as everyones runnin dry, but before obama he had tons of stuff @ great prices

eta: hes in nj
    Ammoman is solid. Only issue right now is his stock. He seems to be pretty much out of everything all the time. I ordered three separate times from ammo-to-go and ammoman still didn't have 9mm in stock. Ammoman prices are the best I have seen and would buy in a second if he had any in stock.

Jay

(Allegheny County)

(Carbon County)

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/Categ...atid=79&PN=rfa

they seem to have decent amout of ammunition. never bought anything from them but a few of my friends have, they vouch for CTD so i cant be too upset. sometime soon ill be buying 2k rounds in 7.62 by 54r.

(Bucks County)

For any in eastern PA that my not know - Ammoman also allows you to pick up which saves you a decent penny. Their shipping is "free" even if you live in CA so if you are within driving distance its well worth the effort.

Sadly, I have never seen his inventory so low.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    For any in eastern PA that my not know - Ammoman also allows you to pick up which saves you a decent penny. Their shipping is "free" even if you live in CA so if you are within driving distance its well worth the effort.
    Last time I spoke to them about this, they'll reduce the purchase price by the shipping charge if you pick it up. However, you have to pay NJ state sales tax if you do that.. For 9mm ammo, there's no advantage to doing this, as the small net price reduction in picking up the ammo is eaten up by gas/mileage/tolls. For ammo that is significantly heavier per case than 9mm (which, for 124gr, comes in at about 26 pounds), it may be more advantageous. Otherwise, save your money, and just have it shipped.

(Bucks County)

You may be right about the tax, I honestly do not remember but I sort of remember Eric asking for my PA ID which I thought was to escape the tax. It was a while ago - at that time I picked a few thousand rounds of 5.56 Nato so it was well worth the trip. For 9mm like you said, I agree with you.

(Lehigh County)

I just got a case of .357sig from www.doubletapammo.com their prices are a little high but have a quality product. I wouldn't buy practice ammo from them but their SD stuff is pretty good.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast