Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Exclamation RNN Is At It Again...

Good afternoon.

The Regional Nightmare Network, under the guise as a legitimate news organization with a broadcast audience throughout the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania area is conducting another poll.

The current poll is whether or not on-line gun sales should be allowed. You can vote in the poll here. The poll is at the bottom of the page. RNN broadcasts these poll results each evening on their trashy Richard French Live broadcast. This broadcast amounts to a 30-minute rant against guns and the Second Amendment. During last Friday's broadcast, they were advocating repeal of the Second Amendment.

My guess is that if enough people vote in favor of on-line gun sales, they either won't air the poll results or they'll air results that are fabricated.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: RNN Is At It Again...

82% for
    17% against
    It's also much better to be an evicted survivor than an obedient corpse. -GunLawyer001

I'd have to guess that they are unaware that they all have to go through all the background checks and FFL transfers as any firearm sale.

I wonder if they'd be willing to pay my airfare for the last rifle I bought from Michigan?
    Divided we ever have been, and ever must be.Two thirds always had and will have more difficulty to struggle with the one third than with all our foreign enemies. - John Adams

(Lackawanna County)

Should Guns be Sold Online?

Results

Yes
    84%

No
    15%
    Millions for defense, Not one cent for tribute!

(Schuylkill County)

84%
    v
    15%
    III%

(York County)

As of 2:02 PM:

YES: 87%
    NO: 12%
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

I would love to buy a gun online.

Unfortunately I can't get any FFL's near me to return calls or answer emails, and they aren't especially friendly about any contacts I have tried. And this was before the rush last year. Now it is even worse, at least last time I checked a few months ago.

Most of the gun dealers around here are far from my home, not transfer friendly, and many charge big fees (55 bucks for the one closest to my house)

(Lancaster County)

Hehe, I love how we bias these gun surverys, lol. What asshats the only people that should vote for this poll are the ones who know you need to ship to an FFL and those are gun owners. I'm sure most people think you can buy a gun online as easy as buying a theigh master on QVC

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    I would love to buy a gun online.

Unfortunately I can't get any FFL's near me to return calls or answer emails, and they aren't especially friendly about any contacts I have tried. And this was before the rush last year. Now it is even worse, at least last time I checked a few months ago.

Most of the gun dealers around here are far from my home, not transfer friendly, and many charge big fees (55 bucks for the one closest to my house)
    You don't have a Cabellas, Gander Mnt, or Outdoor World near you? Even if it's 100 miles?
    Last edited by dlclarkii; August 10th, 2009 at 03:03 PM.

Should guns be sold online

92% Yes
    7% No

Quote Originally Posted by dlclarkii View Post
    Hehe, I love how we bias these gun surverys, lol. What asshats the only people that should vote for this poll are the ones who know you need to ship to an FFL and those are gun owners. I'm sure most people think you can buy a gun online as easy as buying a theigh master on QVC

You don't have a Cabellas, Gander Mnt, or Outdoor World near you? Even if it's 100 miles?
    Well I do want it to be MORE convenient not less And our Gander Mountain is actually not transfer (or OC) friendly.

We have a bowhunting shop 15 miles from my house. I wish they sold guns or at least did FFL transfers, but so far that is not in their plans.

But soon I will have a drive-in theater within 10 miles of my house. Go figure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast