Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reloading Brass

Default Reloading Brass

If you would like to advertise commercially on our website, please see our section on Advertising on the PAFOA Network. -danp
    Last edited by danp; October 19th, 2009 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Removed commercial advertising.

Chambersburg PA (Pure Appalachia), Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: Reloading Brass

Quote Originally Posted by tokarz46 View Post
    We have been selling brass locally for a while now and wanted to take our business online. If you are struggling finding brass for reloading in the winter months come to brass direct at www.brassdirect.com. Give us incite on what you think so we can improve. I will tell you we have the lowest prices on once fired brass consisting of 9mm, .45, 38 special, and 40 s&w

Check it Out

www.brassdirect.com
    I'm glad to see another seller in the business. I'm not the net-nanny I may seem to be with this, but I think this post might be better placed in Classified Marketplace >Business/Commercial

However, adding your post with your url, as you did, to the Reloading thread "Where to buy brass..." seems more appropriate.

Flash
    "The life unexamined is not worth living." ....... Socrates

Any plans to offer rifle brass? .223, .308, etc...?

(Columbia County)

I like your prices. They are very competitive. Do any of your brass have crimped primers? If not, I'll do business with you in the future. Crimped primers on brass is a show-stopper for me though. Either way, you should mention whether they are crimped or not on your website. Also, put the link to your website in your sig line. If you continue posting here, you'll get more exposure that way.

Chambersburg PA (Pure Appalachia), Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)

The contact form on our website is fixed so if you have questions I will get to those faster. Yes we plan to offer .223 and .380. I appreciate all the feedback on the website and our brass is not crimped.
    Thanks for the update.

Constant improvement of every facet of your business is something that just draws customers. A lot of forum members appreciate that.

Flash
    "The life unexamined is not worth living." ....... Socrates

(Delaware County)

We have been selling brass locally for a while now and wanted to take our business online. If you are struggling finding brass for reloading in the winter months come to brass direct at www.brassdirect.com. Give us incite on what you think so we can improve. I will tell you we have the lowest prices on once fired brass consisting of 9mm, .45, 38 special, and 40 s&w

Check it Out

www.brassdirect.com
    nice and simple site..and good prices..can never go wrong with a chick holding a gun against her ass IMHO. =)

1 suggestion I'd make...when someone tries to submit the contact form and it's empty, I'd keep the validation checks show on the same page rather than going to a blank page stating to answer X question.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Lebanon County)

Let me know when you carry 22-250

I will definitely keep you guys in mind the next time I need brass

(Westmoreland County)

Check it Out

www.brassdirect.com
    I think if you check around the net, you'll find cheaper priced brass for 9's and 40's. Usually averaging 3.5 to 3.8 cents/pcs. and in most cases that includes shipping.
    Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.

(Schuylkill County)

Reality check:

Who wears out their reloaded pistol brass?

I hope its not your day job, because you are selling a product with a VERY long lifetime and that is available free (as in beer) at any range. I snagged 75 once fired (I watched him shoot them) Winchester .45ACPs for the cost of simply bending down and picking them up.

Also never go for the lowest price. People will pay for a service you provide. Is 'every order ships within 48 hours' REALLY a selling point? As mentioned there are other places that will *ALWAYS* be cheaper. Don't be so eager to race to the bottom of the price list.

Nice site, a little dude-centric, but in all honesty I don't think you'll do far or make much.

Good luck.. I hope you do well.

(Berks County)

Who wears out their reloaded pistol brass?
    Agreed Farbmeister..

Not me.....I have a batch of about 300 .45's that are on at least the 15th or so reloading by now....I lose 1 or 2 every session and cull out maybe another 5 or so. I still have a reserve of a 3 gallon jug of once fired.

Pistol brass lasts a long time.

Rifle brass is what I usually need! Even if it is in small batches I buy it (flea markets and what have you).

Good website and decent setup, I put it in my favorites, hope you guys start selling rifle brass.
    "Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast