Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Stevens-Maynard JR and H&R .22 revolver.

I've had these firearms sitting around for ages with no proper display cabinet or knowledge on how to take care of them properly, and I don't have a CCW or ak/ar variant rifle so I'm looking to trade for something I could use and take care of.

The Stevens-maynard JR No.15 has the square-er stock, so it was made between 1900 and 1906, it does have W.R.F and something else which is hard to read engraved into the rifle underneath the stamp, but is otherwise in great shape, just the standard stain on the wood and such that comes from old age. The rifle also appears to be functional (Although I've never fired it) and the action works cleanly. I'm asking 500$ OBO for it, or a Glock/M&P/XD/AK/AR/etc.

The H&R Model 1906 is in excellent condition, I have little information on it, just that it was made <1915. It's a seven shot .22 rimfire revolver with a beautiful finis. It also comes with what appears to be it's original leather holster which is also in great condition. It's a double action and is very smooth, and although I haven't fired it, it appears to be in firing condition.

I'm asking 250$ OBO, and it can go with the stevens-maynard for the right rifle/handgun.

If you have any questions you can e-mail me at nickmoench@mac.com, PM me here, or leave a reply and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Default Re: Stevens-Maynard JR and H&R .22 revolver.

Back to page 1.