Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default WTS: 03 Springfield, Seecamp .32, Ruger P95DC 9mm

ALL SOLD Thanks !!

Located in Suburban Pittsburgh:

1903 Springfield 30.06 in exceptional condition serial# 300,xxx. Barrell marked 3/29 which indicates that the rifle was rearsenaled in March 1929. The serial number points to a very early manufacture date before 1910. Scant stock with all appropriate markings. Deep rifling in barrell. I've shot this rifle regularly using Lake City non corossive ammo only and found it to be exceptionally accurate. C&R or FFL - $800.

Ruger P95DC 9mm- Excellent condition. Decocker model. Exceptionally rugged and accurate pistol. Will eat any ammo you choose without trouble. I cannot recall ever having a stopage or malfunction of any kind over the 7+ years I've owned this pistol. Never holstered, perfect bore. I just bought the new Ruger SR9. If my wife catches me with 2 pistols that look the same.....I'm a dead man! - $235 TENTATIVELY SOLD AWAITING FUNDS. IT MAY BE RELISTED AFTER 2/18 IF FUNDS ARE NOT FORTHCOMING

Seecamp .32 - In Like New Condition. The Rolls Royce of pocket pistols. With the factory recommended Hornady Hollow Points this packs a lot more punch than you might think. It's really a beautifully designed and and built piece. I'm including a Seecamp holster ($45 new) and a box of Hornady ammo. I looked at a Kel Tec, NAA and some of the other pocket guns and found the Seecamp to be far and away the best quality as a backup gun. I've put less than 50 rounds through this one. Comes with leather pocket holster, 1 box of ammo and a single 6 round magazine. Here's the Seecamp site for more info. There's also a link to a comparion sheet with this vs. competing models, price, weight, dimensions, capacity, etc. - $350 TENTATIVELY SOLD AWAITING FUNDS. IT MAY BE RELISTED AFTER 2/18 IF FUNDS ARE NOT FORTHCOMING
    www.seecamp.com

I'd prefer FTF but will ship if necessary.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by franknphilly; February 20th, 2008 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Tentative Sale