Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Venom

(Bucks County)

Default Venom

I attempted to sell my Ruger Mini-14 to this member and after numerous PM's and an agreement he backed out of the deal.

Just FYI, seller beware.
    Is it because light travels faster than sound that some people appear bright until they speak?

(Chester County)

Default Re: Venom

Been there done that but never posted the name of the other party. Is sucks and you have every right to be pissed, but I will say this you didn't lose any money. So just keep that in mind.

I believe like you do, a man is only as good as his word. A deal is a deal and it should not be backed out of.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by knighthawk06699 View Post
    Been there done that but never posted the name of the other party. Is sucks and you have every right to be pissed, but I will say this you didn't lose any money. So just keep that in mind.

I believe like you do, a man is only as good as his word. A deal is a deal and it should not be backed out of.
    Yup , the only reason I went this far with posting feedback is that we not only had an agreement on the price but we also had arrangements to go to a FFL on TWO SEPARATE DATES.
    Is it because light travels faster than sound that some people appear bright until they speak?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by DEvineWYnd View Post
    Yup , the only reason I went this far with posting feedback is that we not only had an agreement on the price but we also had arrangements to go to a FFL on TWO SEPARATE DATES.
    I had a guy back out of set in stone trade 17 hours before the deal. Know exactly how you feel.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!